“All Smiles!”

Ballooning in Tuscany
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Montisi
More attraction details
Owner description: Hot Air ballooning in Tuscany, experience the magic of flight. Hot Air Ballooning tours over Tuscan valleys, hill-top towns, castles, and vineyards. Fly in a hot air balloon in Tuscany from Montisi near Pienza and Montepulciano or Siena and see this magical region from a unique perspective with Ballooning in Tuscany,
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I can't resist writing to express my enthusiasm for Ballooning in Tuscany. In a trip to Italy full of amazing experiences, floating above the golden Tuscan countryside in a hot air balloon was definitely among the best! My husband was a bit reluctant about the excursion, being afraid of heights, but he was absolutely comfortable and at ease! The ride was so gentle and the view from the basket exhilarating, not scary at all. The pilot, Chris, and the whole crew worked together to make our experience safe and fun, and it was a treat from start to finish- from watching the balloon being unfurled and inflated in the little valley outside Montisi, to helping put it away after we gently touched down in an idyllic field. Our celebratory picnic at the end complete with prosecco was a perfect way to complete the experience. We were smiles all day long and beyond!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Let me start off by saying I don't write reviews unless I really, really enjoyed the service I've used. This flight was excellent! Top notch! If you are anywhere near the area, take advantage of what will be a very memorable flight. The staff are extremely kind and pleasant and don't worry if you are the type that is afraid of heights. My wife was hesitant to fly, especially when she only found of the night before, but she was beyond thrilled afterwards. Chris was the perfect pilot and the whole experience was very laid back. Time literally flew by as you get lost in the peacefulness of it all. If I make it back to Siena, this will definitely be top on the list!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Tuscany is spectacular - tuscany from a hot-air ballon is out of this world. You can book from their web-site and Maryse will answer any questions you may have by either phone or email.The balloon takes off early in the morning from a site just south of Montisi.The whole crew are super friendly and you watch as the ballon is inflated and prepared for the flight. I wasn't sure what to expect but the pilot Chris explains everything quite clearly. l was amazed how comfortable and smooth the flight was and the view is...wow !! You really do get a sensation of floating. And after landing there is the traditional champagne breakfast - also a treat. Everyone from the pilot to the office staff to the crew make this a SUPER experience. If you love being in Tuscany than this is a must. It will definitely be the highlight of your visit.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We booked the flight a couple of days in advance. We got our flight confirmed, but later that day it got cancelled due to weather conditions (it was actually quite windy). Since they couldn't get hold of me at first, they automatically refunded the money on Paypal because I initially told them it wouldn't be possible to reschedule. Luckily we got the opportunity to change the date to the next day which looked more promising. We got to the site before sun rise, and was greeted by the nice balloon crew who were rigging up the balloon. They were really friendly and easy to communicate with.
The flight was a fantastic experience, and it was super comfortable. We loved the feeling of floating through the air. I had run quite a few worst case scenarios in my head before the trip, which was just stupid, because it was so comfortable and relaxing the whole trip. It's definitely THE best views of Tuscany. The lovely view we saw in Pienza faded in comparison. After we'd landed safely on a field we got served some champagne and tasty local food. We will never forget this day, and we got tons of good pictures and video footage from this trip.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

My wife and I had a wonderful time flying with our pilot Chris, and the rest of the support team was excellent as well. Once in a lifetime experience. If travelling to Tuscany, you need to do this.