From the moment you drive up to Gravetye you know you are about to experience an absolute treat. The staff attend to everything you would like, making recommendations for food and drink etc inside the hotel and were very friendly and highly professional. We chose the tasting menu which was available for valentines and it was amazing. During winter they have the fireplaces working and it is particularly cosy in the bar and reception room areas. The Bay room is lovely as it is oak panelled, and has windows offering views in two directions over the gardens of the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17 bedroom Relais & Chateaux Country House Hotel near West Hoathly in Sussex, is set in 1000 acres of wooded parklands and gardens, famous for being created by William Robinson, arguably one of England’s greatest gardeners. It is hard to believe that this secluded haven of peace and tranquility is only 12 miles from Gatwick Airport and 30 miles from Central London. Enjoy glorious vistas from this remarkable 16th Century Elizabethan Manor, relax in surroundings of timeless elegance and savour top hospitality, fine wines and exquisite food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, World Independent Hotel Promotion and Hotel.de so you can book your Gravetye Manor Hotel and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gravetye Manor East Grinstead
- Gravetye Manor Hotel And Restaurant England/West Hoathly, UK