We have come back to this place more than once and it only keeps getting better. Usually the Whatley Manor's charm would whisk us away to the English countryside but the service and staff and unusually wild surroundings of the Gravetye mean this is fast becoming the new favourite. Ask for Kyle, the new affable resident manager.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17 bedroom Relais & Chateaux Country House Hotel near West Hoathly in Sussex, is set in 1000 acres of wooded parklands and gardens, famous for being created by William Robinson, arguably one of England’s greatest gardeners. It is hard to believe that this secluded haven of peace and tranquility is only 12 miles from Gatwick Airport and 30 miles from Central London. Enjoy glorious vistas from this remarkable 16th Century Elizabethan Manor, relax in surroundings of timeless elegance and savour top hospitality, fine wines and exquisite food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda and Hotel.de so you can book your Gravetye Manor Hotel and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gravetye Manor East Grinstead
- Gravetye Manor Hotel And Restaurant England/West Hoathly, UK