We stayed at Gravetye Manor recently and were very impressed. The attention to detail in the rooms was excellent, the decor was beautiful (we stayed in the Holly room) and everything that you could think of was provided including a fridge with complimentory water and fruit juice.
The staff were very friendly and one of the recptionists on hearing that we would have liked appletizer to drink which they do not normally stock went out to a shop and bought it herself so that we would have it for the following nights. We both appreciated this very much it certainly went beyond the call of duty.
We would definately recommend this hotel for a peaceful break with good food and lovely gardens they even have an in house florist who does beautiful arrangements everywhere with flowers from the garden.
Will be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17 bedroom Relais & Chateaux Country House Hotel near West Hoathly in Sussex, is set in 1000 acres of wooded parklands and gardens, famous for being created by William Robinson, arguably one of England’s greatest gardeners. It is hard to believe that this secluded haven of peace and tranquility is only 12 miles from Gatwick Airport and 30 miles from Central London. Enjoy glorious vistas from this remarkable 16th Century Elizabethan Manor, relax in surroundings of timeless elegance and savour top hospitality, fine wines and exquisite food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Hotel.de so you can book your Gravetye Manor Hotel and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gravetye Manor East Grinstead
- Gravetye Manor Hotel And Restaurant England/West Hoathly, UK