A celebration of 55 years of marriage for our parents. We could not have wished for a better way to celebrate their Emerald wedding anniversary. We had booked for Afternoon Tea at Gravetye. Having not been before we did not know what to expect, we were not disappointed! The service was exceptional,the tea was delightful, we were sat outside in the garden for our tea and as a group of eight (ages ranging from 7 to 79) we were all taken with the beauty of the gardens and the wonderful staff. An anniversary our parents will remember fondly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17 bedroom Relais & Chateaux Country House Hotel near West Hoathly in Sussex, is set in 1000 acres of wooded parklands and gardens, famous for being created by William Robinson, arguably one of England’s greatest gardeners. It is hard to believe that this secluded haven of peace and tranquility is only 12 miles from Gatwick Airport and 30 miles from Central London. Enjoy glorious vistas from this remarkable 16th Century Elizabethan Manor, relax in surroundings of timeless elegance and savour top hospitality, fine wines and exquisite food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Gravetye Manor Hotel and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gravetye Manor East Grinstead
- Gravetye Manor Hotel And Restaurant England/West Hoathly, UK