“Best baguette ”

Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

The crust, the softness and flavour of the inside... it had been so long since the last time I got such high quality bread - Paris, of course - that I was almost thinking I made up that memory in my mind. But no, this place prove my memory right. This dream of a baguette exist and it’s served here.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Really good food and friendly staff! Highly recommend if on Plaka. Right next to the bus stop as well so super convienient.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

We randomly came across this taverna and what a delight it was. The meat balls where voted the best by our nine year old - and thats means a lot! We had grilled Sea Bream which was delicious.

Overall the service and hospitality was superb.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

I spent the morning at the beach in front of Voula beach bar restaurant and it was an amazing experience:
1. They had their own parking place so you could feel that your car is safe
2. The girl that was serving at the beach was very polite and friendly
3. The glasses and the dishes used at the beach were not plastic!! Such a surprisingly environmental friendly attitude not so common around!!
4. The last but not least, the fruit salad was very fresh, the cherry juice had rear cherries inside, like the own one my mother used to do!!!
Well done!!

Reviewed August 19, 2018

Unlike recent complaints we were there a week ago for lunch and found service and food to be excellent and prices reasonable. A great choice.