“Healthy and delicious!”

Little Miss Saine
Ranked #9 of 27 Restaurants in Buddina
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Tucked away in a little corner of Buddina, this place has awesome food and great coffee. A great place for friends to meet and atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable.

1  Thank Jean S

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Love this little cafe. Delightful dishes, served in a quaint little spot. Lovely options, all fresh and you get the best coffee for kilometres. Great for Breakfast, lunch or morning or afternoon tea. Don't drive past!

1  Thank gizmosis
Reviewed February 9, 2014

My husband took me here with low hopes because it was a "healthy" cafe, however he was delighted when he could still have full cream milk and a hearty breakfast. I really enjoyed the healthy pancakes with the coconut yoghurt and sprinkled with almonds....mmmmm!!!! I had an almond milk hot chocolate and it was amazing!!! I also had a chia seed brownie and it was delicious! I will definitely be back when we are in the area again :) ps - the service was also great!

2  Thank Jess J
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I was taken here by a friend for breakfast. So glad she introduced me to this hidden little Gem. Nice to find great local cafe away from the hustle and bustle of the main strips of Mooloolaba and Maroochydore. Great Coffee and delicious breakfast.

2  Thank Jozo1971