“Lunch”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2014

My Wife and I had lunch at One on La Balsa on Thursday, the food was amazing, the coffee was delicious and the service was fast and extremely friendly. But to top off a fantastic lunch we took home a slice of Orange Cake and had it at home, OMG it was sooooooooooo good. Thanks guys for an enjoyable time.

2  Thank Gavin L

Reviewed April 9, 2014

One restaurant is a lovely and unique café to visit if around the sunshine coast; listed as Buddina (near Kawana). rather tucked away and overlooks river. Staff are lovely and the food is professionally served and excellent. No aircon but a lovely breeze from windows. The selection of desserts you mustn't miss, yum.

1  Thank accomodationreview
Reviewed January 17, 2014

A place I don't like to frequent. Why? Because i love it. Everytime I go there I fall in love with the vibrancy of the cafe and the wonderful location. Recently took a workmate there for breakfast which was cooked exactly as we requested. Breakfast was followed by a nice long walk along the waterfront then back to cafe refreshments. Highly recommend.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

What a hidden gem! Lucky people who live nearby, wish our local cafe was half as good! What's not to love about it! Staff were friendly and efficient, food was so yummy, place was very clean, great breeze sitting on the shady deck overlooking the water watching the mega rich motor past in their cruising boats. A great place to pass the time away. I had the vegetarian stack-pumpkin cakes with spinach and feta, with a tropical smoothie. Followed it up with a honeycomb and almond cake. It was all delicious and great value. Couldn't fault the place. Will definitely be going back again. Do yourself a favor and give it a try! Maybe book a table so as not to miss out,or get take away and sit in the park across the road. Well done La balsa.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I was so suprised when I arrived. A friend brought me here and I am not from the area so had not heard about it. I was extremely hungover and One on LaBalsa was like a mirage in a desert. Everything was so clean and looked so fresh and there was the most perfect breeze blowing through the cafe that felt like the perfect hangover cure. The service was very friendly and quick, also in my state, paying before I ate was just what I felt like. The food came out quick and was extremely tasty and the drinks were amazing. Thanks One on LaBalsa for helping me nurse my hangover, I could not have done it without you.