“Great food, great service”

La Estancia - Argentinian Steak House
Reserve a Table
Thu, 8/22
8:00 PM
Reviewed July 16, 2016

Immediately greeted and shown to our table by attentive, smiling staff. Waiter kindly explained the menu and gave us suggestions regarding a nice meal. I had beautiful prawns to start and my main course was one of the nicest steaks I have ever had.

Table service was always very prompt and we were always made to feel important. We will definitely return.

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (501)

Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

Three fillet steaks, excellent meat quality, great peppercorn sauce. Service was good - early sitting as we were with our four year old (who had fillet steak!)

Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

This was the last restaurant that we visited together as a group of 8, and out of all the restaurants we had visited in the area this by far my favourite! We arrived and were seated outside where we given a detailed explanation of the specials they had available. The waiter took our starters and main orders after we had decided them over a couple of drinks, we were then seated at the table indoors which was beautifully laid out and we had clear sight of the kitchen. The starters were all beautifully presented and generous in size and very tasty! The staff left adequate time for the next course to arrive and each plate was served individually which gave it a very personal feel. I ordered a steak which was by far one of the best steaks I have ever had the pleasure of eating, everybody had said that their steak was cooked to perfection, from rare to well done they were certainly very knowledgable in this area. We then decided to eat our dessert outside where the waiters helped us move our drinks, bottles, glasses etc. A few of us (who could fit it in) ordered our desserts that were so beautifully presented it was almost a shame to eat it, until we did! And discovered how yummy they were, they were not overly large and off putting like some desserts can be! After we had finished our desserts, the manager had offered to buy us all a drink of our choice so were served up a mixture of teas, coffees, baileys, disarano and brandy. Both the head chef and restaurant manager joined us for our last drink of the evening which I thought was a really nice touch. The whole evening was fantastic, from the food to the customer service I could not fault my evening in anyway (only that it had to end of course) so if you are in the area and happen to go past "La Estancia" I highly recommend you go experience this wonderful dining experience for yourself!

Abigail

2  Thank Passenger310587
Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

Nice spacious surroundings ,great choice of food . We had a lovely cutting of beef , peppercorn sauce and rice. Great service also

Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

Good grief !! I had spare ribs to die for tender, tasty and vast ! Knocked the spots off the same meal from a restaurant not a million miles away ! But also my wife's pork loin was melt in the mouth delicious and our friends salmon was also delightfully fresh and tasty. Wine and beer a little limited and reserved staff, not always a bad thing though ? Over all excellent.