“Best steak ever”

Reserve a Table
Thu, 8/22
8:00 PM
Reviewed January 30, 2016

This restaurant only opened in November,but at this rate will soon be very very popular.
Family run,excellent very knowledgable staff,lots of space between table and spotless.
We decided not to have a starter and just ordered a fillet steak and a steak skewer,glad we did,because they served us with a small glass of freshly made soup with a very hot small baguette,delicious.
The steak was perfectly cooked and fantastic.The skewer was exactly the same and both plates were cleared when we finished.Portion sizes here were just right for us,not too big and came with a small salad and some vegetables.
The wine was brilliant and reasonably priced.
Would definitely recommend.Outside dining in summer would be wonderful.
Until now,Rocca restaurant was the best steak I have had,but for me this was better.

Date of visit: January 2016
1  Thank TommyG171
Write a reviewReviews (501)

Reviewed January 13, 2016

Thank you for a wonderful New Years Eve. The food is exceptional the staff are wonderful, this is a family run restaurant, and they make you feel very welcome. Apparently not been open very long, but sure it will be a great success we wish you all the best for 2016, and will see you next time we are in the area. A must visit restaurant .

1  Thank Cath O
Reviewed January 10, 2016 via mobile

Great place to meet friends. We tried almost everything and is very tasty, delicious meat, the food is great! Again, I and my family will visit.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed December 31, 2015

Great food in a very nice restaurant. We went as a family of 3 each having something different. I had steak on a skewer. I like my steak well done but not burnt. Most of the time you either get a burnt outside and pink inside or its just not done well at all. The steak I requested was cooked to perfection - a real treat. The service was also extremely pleasant responsive and polite without being over the top. We will be back soon.

1  Thank Footy29
Reviewed December 19, 2015

We went to this restaurant for the first time about two weeks ago and found it a very pleasant experience. The restaurant is very clean and airy with lots of windows, a good atmosphere. The staff were very friendly and took our order correctly, because the steaks ordered were just perfect. There are a lot of different things to eat besides steaks, I had chicken which was very good and my friend had lamb chops which also were very tasty. Will definitely be going again and hope it can be one of regular places to eat.

3  Thank Denise B