“Top quality Steak”

Reserve a Table
Thu, 8/22
8:00 PM
Reviewed December 31, 2015

Great food in a very nice restaurant. We went as a family of 3 each having something different. I had steak on a skewer. I like my steak well done but not burnt. Most of the time you either get a burnt outside and pink inside or its just not done well at all. The steak I requested was cooked to perfection - a real treat. The service was also extremely pleasant responsive and polite without being over the top. We will be back soon.

1  Thank Footy29
Write a reviewReviews (501)

Reviewed December 19, 2015

We went to this restaurant for the first time about two weeks ago and found it a very pleasant experience. The restaurant is very clean and airy with lots of windows, a good atmosphere. The staff were very friendly and took our order correctly, because the steaks ordered were just perfect. There are a lot of different things to eat besides steaks, I had chicken which was very good and my friend had lamb chops which also were very tasty. Will definitely be going again and hope it can be one of regular places to eat.

3  Thank Denise B
Reviewed December 15, 2015

A new restaurant in this area. This was our first visit and it will not be our last. The fillet steak was superb cooked to perfection. Staff were very friendly and service was good. The prawns in Pernod sauce were delicious. Very good wine list. A little bit more expensive than other local eateries but the Steak is worth it.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed December 6, 2015

I was recommended La Estancia Steakhouse by a friend. The staff were efficient and the place had a great atmosphere. The steak really was first class. The steak is imported from Argentina and is far superior. The steak was cooked to perfection. The wine I had was really the best I d had. I would certainly recommend to others and I will certainly will repeat the experience.

Date of visit: November 2015
1  Thank Bilyana_Stancheva
Reviewed December 2, 2015

Just three weeks open!
La Estancia is easily visible from the road.
A modern and attractive restaurant.

Very friendly owner and waitress, who want to make your stay enjoyable.
Along with the chef who made a perfect Argentinian sirloin steak and entrecote, a nice place to have a great evening!
Perfect wine and espresso coffee.

The next time when we are here from Holland, we'll be back! Top!

1  Thank Betty-K K