“An Italian experience.”

Italian Restaurant Villa Paradiso
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2016

I have visited this restaurant three times in the last year and it never fails. In the summer you can eat out in the Piazza and in the winter it is still a great Italian atmosphere inside
Apart from the usual pasta dishes and Pizzas the menu is varied and I found the quality of food excellent and great value. It appears to be freshly cooked so well worth a little wait. The staff are very friendly and I would not miss it. It is open all day.

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

Nice restaurant but nothing that would blow you away. The food was ok. The staff were friendly but quite eager to have the table back. Wouldn't rush back but neither would we not return.

Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

I've visited this reasturant several times over the years and I have gone both with large groups as well as just with my partner! Each time the service has been excellent and the food has been fantastic!

The steaks in particular are cooked perfectly!

I would highly recommend this reasturant and can't wait for my next visit!

Reviewed June 29, 2016

We go there every time we holiday in the area and food is always very good. The menu is still the same but there is a great selection of dishes. Paco and staff are always friendly and pleasant. It is set on the first floor of the El Zoco centre. You are eating outside but it is very sheltered.

Reviewed June 25, 2016

Visited this restaurant with my wife and friends in mid June - lovely setting in El Zoco complex courtyard !! Food and service very good - all of us just wanted the pasta choices, as we were all meated out !!