“Really good food, really good value for money”
Review of The Terrace

The Terrace
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: British Cafe.Bar.Bistro serving Freshly prepared home cooked food. Open seven days a week. Traditional English Breakfasts, Snacks, Lunches, Afternoon Tea, Early Evening Meals & Sunday Roast. Home-baked Cakes & Scones, Soups, Chilli, Gammon & Sirloin Steaks, Lasagne, Chicken, Cod & Chips etc.
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Kerry is friendly and her cafe is great, plenty of shade is available and also wifi. The glass of sangria I got was way better than expected it apparently depends on how Kerry's feeling as to how strong it is. We'd been looking for Kerry's after reading the reviews on trip advisor and we weren't disappointed the breakfast was really good and very reasonable, we found our selves being drawn there again and again.
Excellent value for money

Reviewed July 20, 2013

went to kerrys kafe for a meal with the family all 10 of us .
We got there just after a family of six so we had to wait a-bit for our meal.
Kerry and her staff couldnt be nice enough to us and keeped on saying sorry for the wait but it was worth the wait .
cheers to kerry and her staff for a wonderful meal we will see you next time we are on the costa

Reviewed July 13, 2013

A very friendly good cafe / bar with good food.
Excellent value for money.
Six of us had different meals and everone loved everything.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Visited Kerry's Kafe for the first time having a hearty English breakfast and a meal on another night. Both meals freshly cooked. We were a family of 4 adults and 2 children (ages 7 and 12). Very friendly atmosphere and helpful advice about places to visit. Lovely rooftop sitting out area which we enjoyed until the sunset at 9.20pm. Also enjoyed Happy Hour when a litre of lager was one euro.
Can't fault this place and will visit again when in Marbella next

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Having owned an apartment in Calahonda for 14 years I think I know something about English breakfast establishments in the area.
I first tried Kerry's last year and rated it very good. I returned again this year to check and the standard is even better. Always cooked fresh and to order the breakfasts are superb and priced more competitively than other local cafes. In fact I've yet to find cheaper. I'd recommend a seat on the terrace as inside can get bit a warm in the summer.
Kerry and her staff are always very welcoming and always have time for a chat. When busy you can have a bit of a wait.....but it's worth it. As I ate rather late this time I had a beer instead of a coffee. 2 Euros a pint? Cheapest around!
The wife had a jacket potato with tuna and salad and rated it excellent. The whole bill, with a Bacardi 7 diet coke was 14 Euros. We will be back!

2  Thank RoverP6