“Superb pizza!”

Da Vinci Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, International, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Casual Italian restaurant with a cozy ambiance. A good range of pizza, pasta, meat & fish dishes. Hugely popular pizza made in a real wood burning oven. Good for families and groups as well.
Reviewed February 26, 2017

A great restaurant with excellent food and probably one of the best pizza places on the Costa del Sol! Newly refurbished with delicate interior and with a friendly staff Da Vinci has always delivered (we come here often). The service is fast so don't expect to spend the whole evening here. Looking forward already for our next visit!

Francis V, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Da Vinci Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2017

Thank you Annkristinlux for your kind review. We really appreciate it.
See you soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,369)

Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

Visited on Valentine's day evening. The restaurant is very 'busy' in it's decor which takes a bit of time to get used to and the menu is the same.

The food was absolutely fine really, we all enjoyed what we had, but it just left us feeling a little bit 'wanting'. It wasn't anything special and the service wasn't brilliant.

Personally I wouldn't go again because there are lots of other places near by to try.

Ok food is the best I can really say.

Reviewed February 18, 2017

Another great visit. Great food and great staff. The dishes are fresh and very tasty. Large portions. Tiramisu was excellent. A must-visit if in the area (and maybe worth visiting for this restaurant too !)

1  Thank D T
Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

I was here last week just after it opened the day before and the slight changes they've made in the decor really look great!
I was greeted by all the staff wishing me a happy new year and how nice it was to see me again!
For my meal, I had beef carpaccio for starter which was delicious and for my main I had one of their superb pizzas!
The wine I had was a nice bottle of anima white which I can only recommend.
I will be back again soon!
Thank you for your great service as always!!

Reviewed January 29, 2017

What can I say. I have been to this place on a few occasions maybe more than twice. And on each occasion i didn't like the food was horrible, I like pizzas a lot, and this a pizzeria or if your posh it's an Italian restaurant. I would not recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Landroverone