“Beautiful setting”

Cuisines: Seafood
ct
“Beautiful setting”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

You can't beat the views...but the food was just ok...not bad just have had better. Watch for signs to get there. Easy to miss but the drive and scenery are beautiful

Visited September 2012
1 Thank parmalat

Dade City, Florida
“Lobsters and steamers in the perfect setting.”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Rustic pound food off the beaten path with a view. Not for the blue blooded. GPS took me there with no problem. Bring your own potent potable of choice as they don't sell any, but encourage it for those who like a cold one with their meal.

Philadelphia, PA
“Not fancy, but OH SO TASTY”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

This was recommended by a woman working at Pemaquid Lighthouse. We asked for something fresh and good and where the locals go. We ere SO glad she sent us here. There is nothing fancy, just fresh and delicious. I had a fried haddock sandwhich that was the lightest, freshest fried fish I think I ever ate. (I lived in England for a year so have had my fair share of fried fish, and this was really excellent.) My husband had the lobster roll. We shared the clam chowder that had huge hunks of clam, not little bits like you normally see. We loved everything we ate and the setting was really pretty. It is BYOB, so take a beer or wine and enjoy!

1 Thank lookingforhome
Toronto
“It's not easy to find but worth the journey”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We spent the morning at Pemaquid Point and decided to stop for lunch at the Co-op, it was slightly hard to find but once we arrived we enjoyed a delicious lunch of lobsters, steamers, lobster rolls, maine shrimp, clam chowder, and a burger (for our non-seafood eater!)

The clam chowder has full pieces of clams (necks included) which was a bit of a shock to my mother in law, but for the most part, we thought it was delicious and authentic.

This place also seems to be popular with the locals but not one of them ordered any seafood related menu items - they must be tired of all the fresh seafood!

Great lunch and worth the detour if you're in the area!

1 Thank Apple27
NYC
“Pemaquid Fisherman's Co-Op -- A Great Find!”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I loved this restaurant. I had steamers and a lobster roll and my husband had clam chowder and a lobster roll. The rolls were as good as it gets in Maine, and we've sampled a lot of lobster rolls. I also hope that when we return the lobster fisherman who work so hard can get a better return on the lobsters they catch. They are definitely worth it! Thank you Pemaquid Fisherman's Co-op. P.S. The Co-Op overlooks a working harbor.

Visited August 2012