“Great food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Anna Bay, Australia
“Great food”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We always drop in when visiting that way. Food is great and tasty. Clean toilet and a nice little outdoor area for that intimate talk and coffee. We took the family back in February and they enjoyed lunch there too.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Val H

Newcastle, Australia
“What a wonderful "find"”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We were travelling south from Port Macquarie & certainly didn't feel like Service Station food. Found this little gem just 2minutes off the M1 and everything was delightful along with being very affordable. My partners Burger was amazing as were my fresh made Salmon Patties. beautiful gardens and lots of trinkets. Just lovely!!

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Adele W
Newcastle
“Quick lunch”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Just a quick stop for light lunch. Very close to motorway and access is easy. Lovely spot in a quiet little village.
We had chicken and avocado sandwiches which they made for us despite the menu not having them, so their service was great, flexible and fast. Mayo was a bit ordinary.
Decor was interesting and contemporary and the crowd seemed to be mix of locals and travellers.
Good place To stop, relax and then rejoin the road.

2 Thank Peterwato
Melbourne, Australia
“Lovely spot”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Stopped for a light lunch on our way through and were pleasantly surprised. Sat in the shady bungalow in the garden out the back and thoroughly enjoyed the massive serves of food that came our way! We could probably share a meal instead next time! Great service.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank ShannynC
Sydney, Australia
“The Greenhouse is my local away from home”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I've been visiting The Greenhouse now for a number of years. In fact enough that the owners and staff treat me like a local. The café has great food and I think it adds a lot to the little town of Nabiac. Love my morning drive for my coffee when I'm visiting my family. I also run a popular lifestyle blog and will be giving them a plug on it. Debbie Carr

2 Thank Voxylady