Ramada Resort Golden Beach
$61
$306
$270
  • Pool
Ocean Views Resort(Caloundra)(Great Value!)
$107
$93
Agoda.com
City Centre Motel(Caloundra)(Great Value!)
$87
$85
Travelocity
Moffat Beach Motel(Caloundra)(Great Value!)
$100
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthai restaurantpumicestone passagetime sharespa bathbribie islandstudio roomgames roomsmall kitchensofa bedsunshine coastramada resortundercover parkingprivate balconybottle shoptennis courtsbbq areaacross the road
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We stayed in a studio room on the 7th floor and could not have been happier. The room was larger than we expected and immaculately clean. The ocean views are spectacular, particularly at night. The bed was very comfortable and the in room spa was great. The kitchenette has enough facilities to make it possible to cook meals if you decided to do that rather than go out. (The Thai food from the attached restaurant was great though). All of the staff that we dealt with were friendly, courteous and professional. We thoroughly enjoyed our short break away and will return again!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

On arrival I was greeted by Bekky who was very helpful and seem to love her job, she was quick and efficient and made sure I felt welcome. For the four days I was here Nearly every time I came down to reception Bekky was on duty and she always had a smile on her face and was ready to help.

The only thing I wasn't aware of and think maybe the GSA's should start telling guests on arrival is that no room servicing is done unless requested and paid for. Being a GSA manager myself I make it a point that all my staff make the guests aware of these things from the beginning so there is no misunderstandings.
Overall I really enjoyed my stay, staff were very approachable and friendly the room was modern and had enough room to spread out, I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it.
Golden beach is a quieter town but nice and central for exploring the Sunshine Coast, perfect for a weekend away for two weeks away.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Natasha R
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This resort has never disappointed.

My husband and I frequently take short, weekend trips away, and continuously return here to Worldmark at Golden Beach. We love the location, the staff, the rooms and the facilities.

The rooms are always clean and comfortable, as are the resorts amenities, including pool and spa. The local shops/restaurants provide everything you need for the weekend, and central Caloundra is a short drive away for something different.

The views are spectacular, regardless of the weather!

We will continue returning to this resort as long as the standards are kept so high.

Room Tip: Have not experienced any 'bad' rooms here, of the many, many times we have stayed.
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at Worldmark for 2 nights with my partner in a studio apartment. Staff very friendly and helpful. Room clean, spacious and great balcony for enjoying the gorgeous views over the water and caloundra city lights in the distance at night. In room spa was awesome and queen bed so comfy. Laundry facilities on each and every floor very handy. Secure undercover parking gave us peace of mind with our hire car.
Heated pool and spa were great only issue would be maybe a little too much chlorine.
Overall great experience at this hotel and would definitely go back.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank J_ozzzz87
Reviewed June 11, 2013

stayed here for 2 nights long weekend in june 2013 the studio apartment on level 9 - 912 was everything i expected clean comfortable with all the modern facilities. The bed was comfortable large bathroom with spa bath large balcony with fantastic views compact kitchen with everything you needed if you were to cook a meal. I would recommend this resort and i would stay here again.

Room Tip: room 912 studio apartment on the 9th floor is fantastic for couples.