“Great place to stay!”

Sunset Decks Guesthouse
Ranked #3 of 14 Sunset Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We had a wonderfull stay at this place. Warm, friendly and all you need. June, Lance and Jaryd made everything possible and made us feel at home!
Excellent, personalized service!

Looking forward to going back to stay with them next time I'm in Cape Town.

The only problem we had with this place: We didn't want to leave in the end.......

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Sunset Decks Guesthouse

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Sunset Decks was a great place to stay! Lance, June and Jarred were so amazing they made me feel really at home! I had such a blast with them it was a great crack!
After a long days out, it was such a pleasure to get back to sunset decks and have and chillout at the bar with some of the best wine I have had!
Such a friendly bunch I had an absolute blast and I would highly recomed staying with them!
Looking forward to going back to stay with them next time I'm in Cape Town.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 10, 2012

As a woman on my own staying in Cape Town for business purposes, I felt so safe staying at Sunset Decks. Every morning and evening it felt as if I was home. June, Lance and Jarred are so hospitable,we shared great conversations and many a laugh.Beautiful home cooked meals and hearty, healthy breakfasts are served with love and smiles. I cannot believe Sunset Decks is ranked #2, it should be #1. I cannot wait to return to Cape Town and spend time with my Home away from Home Family. Thank you for all that you did for me.

Room Tip: All rooms are beautifully appointed, so you will feel comfortable and sleep like a baby.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Excellent, personalized service! June and Lance are a very good hosting pair. They will literally bend over backwards to accommodate their guests.

I have been using the guesthouse for over 2 years.

Room Tip: Any room! All of their rooms are excellent!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2012

The Sunset Decks Conference Centre team hosted my 40th birthday party last weekend for 40 friends and family. I was absolutely thrilled with the way everything was handled. The catering, hosting, and little extra touches were fantastic. All my guests had a great time and were impressed with the venue. I'm sure many are considering utilising the conference facilities because the service was excellent. Thanks Sunset Decks - great value, great service - what else could I have wanted?

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 26, 2012

This is an excellent place to stay for a trip to Cape Town. Inexpensive, clean and very comfortable. The location was perfect for me as I was working in CT for the week. Walking distance to the beach for a daily run, a similar distance the other way for great places to eat and Woolworths! On the new bus line, only R10 to town with frequent safe clean transport to the Civic centre and on to the Water Front or the Airport from there. Splash pool and nice gardens to sit out in. There is even great quality conferencing rooms to use if that's what you need. Owners always there if you need them for advice or a lift anywhere!! Breakfast hearty and you kinda feel like this is your home after a while.

Room Tip: Use the bus but remember it stops running after nine should you be having dinner on the Water Front.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Absolutely wonderful stay....Lance and June were excellent hosts and make one feel instantly at home.....will most definitely go and stay with them again

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
#1 of 4 in Sunset Beach
La Roche Guest House
La Roche Guest House
#1 of 23 in Milnerton

Been to Sunset Decks Guesthouse? Share your experiences!