The resort is pleasant and it is out of the way but very nice it's impressive . The pool area is amazing but it's October and it rains 75% of the time we Took an offer 700 worth 2200 Aussie dollars for 2 for 4 nights with breakfast and free wifi everywhere plus one dinner and one cooking class you can eat lunch it was fun plus one massage each the mini bar is cheap also food at the restaurant is to compared to Bangkok . We paid 800 to get here for airport and the same taxi driver who dropped us off here who spoke ok english 1200 bath a day average to takes every where all day . Did the Zip line while it poured rain way fun rain does not stop the fun .
I would not pay top dollar for the place . they been giving the place a face lift looks great but the room we had the floor boards creaked middle the night for toilet use loud and neighbours you can hear stomping .The bathroom looks great but the taps all turn different ways , The bed was way firm and both of us waking up stiff no massage could get rid of the stiffness .
The people working here all great smile and happy .the place is very hilly and there is golf cart to take you anywhere in the resort , it's a chill out time place .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panviman Chiang Mai Spa Resort is a secluded mountain resort set on 70 rai of pristine terrain in the Mae Rim valley, 30 km. from downtown Chiang Mai. While at the resort, guests will feel as though they have entered into a higher place of existence, The Thai word "Panviman" means, in fact," as if you are in heaven" The environs at Panviman are utterlly natural and you will find yourself surrounded by evergreen and teak trees, flower and vegetables grown in the area, a farming community, and hill tribe villagers. What's more, the resort is endowed with cool weather, a remote location and a relaxing atmosphere. Panviman s devided into two distinct areas- a Lanna style spa and an Ayudhaya-style resort area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Panviman Chiang Mai Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Chiang Mai Hotel Mae Rim
- Panviman Chiang Mai Spa Resort Chiang Mai Province, Thailand