“A wonderful experience!”

Fresh Start Fitness Holiday Bootcamp
Ranked #8 of 43 things to do in Mae Rim
More attraction details
Owner description: Fresh Start is fitness boot camp based in Chiang Mai Northern Thailand.We provide fitness boot camp holidays and one day activity days. Our team is here for YOU and we will motivate and encourage you every step of the way. We have a fantastic varied program and you will also experience Thai culture as we go out and about. The resort is set in a quaint rural Thai village and is surrounded by rolling hills and rice paddy fields. Chiang Mai has the mildest year round temperatures and breath taking unspoiled landscapes. There are two fresh water swimming pools,far saunas, herbal steam room, tea house, spa and massage facilities, exercise track, tennis court and a 18 meter exercise sala which is surrounded by the spa's organic farm. An idyllic and breath taking location. The perfect place to re-charge your batteries, kick start your fitness and feel closer to nature. So if you are looking for boot camp holidays in the sun or boot camp holidays abroad then we would love to have you.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I attended the fresh start boot camp in June 2013 and had such a wonderful time, it was just what I needed and I have come back home with so much more energy and i also lost 5 kilo's in 7 days! It is a real challenge but I loved the variety of activities and the instructors kept us going pushing us to our personal limits. There was a real mixture of people from all over the World which made it really good fun and we all supported each other. The food was amazing and I never felt hungry once. Thanks to the fresh start team for putting together such a great program. I will be back

1  Thank EloMarie
FreshStartHoliday, Owner at Fresh Start Fitness Holiday Bootcamp, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

We would like to say a big thank you for your great review. It means a lot to us to get positive feedback. We are always striving to be the best fitness bootcamp in Thailand , so it makes us feel proud when we have see how our boot camp is transforming so many lives. We are looking forward to seeing you in the future. Take care and stay fit and healthy.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I recently got back from my Fresh Start week from 26th April and i must say that this was the best decision i ever made. it was a tough week where your boundaries are pushed to the limits but the rewards were amazing. Mentally, physically and emotionally, i left reluctantly after my last day. They have the best crew, the best location, the best setup, the best of everything. Thank you for transforming my life, my thinking, my fitness, my health, i will defo be seeing you again.

FreshStartHoliday, Owner at Fresh Start Fitness Holiday Bootcamp, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Many thanks for your wonderful review on Trip Adviser, that is great news that you would like to come back! The Fresh Start team based at the Spa Resort in Chiang Mai are all passionate about health and fitness and want to reach and help as many people as possible to be happy and healthy. Best wishes and to your very good health Louise from Fresh Start

Reviewed May 12, 2013

'' What a fantastic week! If you want to lose weight, kick start your fitness, or improve your fitness then this is a great way to do it. It's fun! The week is packed with various activities that can be challenging , pushing you to push yourself but also fun. You will meet people and make new friends as well as improving your fitness levels and will come away ready to make some real changes to your current lifestyle that can only be for the better! ''

The Fresh Start team are really pleased you enjoyed your recent bootcamp holiday in Thailand with us. Yes it is a great way to meet like minded people and many friendships are made. We are happy that you gained so much benefit from our fitness and weight loss program and reviews like yours inspire us to keep going and to help and reach as many people as possible. Take care and best wishes Louise from Fresh Start.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

An amazing experience that completely transformed my life!
The fresh start fit camp has reenergised me and I came away feeling really amazing and can't wait to go back. The fresh start team really supported me and pushed me when I needed it. The spa resort is really idyllic and the staff are delightful. The boot camp menu is super healthy and there was plenty of food , I never felt hungry once. If you are looking for an active holiday with a really professional company then I can definitely recommend fresh start.

1  Thank Sunnydays2345

We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review on Trip Adviser for us. We really value our customers and strive to be the number one bootcamp holiday in Thailand. Many thanks for the positive comments regarding our program and facilities and we hope we will see you again in the future for some more fitness adventures.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

” I came for some personal space, to get fitter and to move some weight around. All my expectations were met and I found the experience and results were completely up to my own personal effort, encouraged by and with lots of motivation by Nick & Alexis. The fitness boot-camp program is great and well structured with lots of variety that allowed recovery and improvement. Thanks to the terrific instructors in Alexis & Nick (and all their assistants) they all have good people skills, coaching styles, competence in their areas of expertise and that all important sense of humour (after all it is a boot camp by name but a holiday also). Hard work yes, but a lot of fun. I was very happy with the results from the two weeks. I honestly felt that I couldn’t have worked any harder than I did. Thanks for setting what I believe is a very well balanced program. I have certainly been recommending it to anyone I talk to about it!!”

1  Thank Topcatau
FreshStartHoliday, Owner at Fresh Start Fitness Holiday Bootcamp, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write a positive review for us . We are really pleased your 14 day bootcamp holiday was such a success and you had a good time with our instructors. We are always striving to give our guests the very best fitness, health and cultural experience. Thanks for saying you will recommend the fit camp to all you meet! Take care and warm wishes from Louise and The Fresh Start Team.