Wow - its beautiful. We stayed for 2 nights with 3 children and it was a fantastic family experience. The kids were looked after by Bee in the Gecko club who is amazing and entertained the kids both inside and around the resort. They couldn't wait to go to the club in the morning and didn't want to leave! Even though the lanna pavillions are beautiful we upgraded to an amazing residence for more space which came with a wonderful housekeeper. Our only regret is that we didnt spend as much time in the residence as we were busy rice planting, mountain biking and walking around the stunning grounds. The spa was a great experience and early morning yoga looking across the rice fields was wonderful way to start the day. We found the restaurants expensive especially for the kids meals and the food nothing outstanding although the staff were amazing and looked after us and the kids throught the meal. Overall all the staff were so friendly and many of them took time to talk with us and ask us how our stay was.
We highly recommend visiting the elephant nature park which is is a beautiful valley and is dedicated to the welfare of abused and elderly elephants. No riding or shows here but the opportunity to learn about, feed and bathe the elephants with a team of committed people helping the plight of the asian elephants.
The four season is a truly magical setting which has left a lasting impression on all of us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling in the majestic Mae Rim Valley, Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai features refined local Lanna Kingdom culture and contemporary designer-enriched Pavilions with stunning views of terraced rice fields and misty mountains beyond. Minutes from the historic city of Chiang Mai, the resort is a perfect springboard for discovering the Northern region's most glittering heritage sites and colourful contemporary life. Explore the resort's lush tropical grounds to discover intriguing insights into the exotic local flora and fauna. Tick off atmospheric ancestral shrines, rice fields and beloved water buffaloes. Discover local flavours and original cocktails, especially those created by world-renown mixologist Javier de la Muelas. Add another talent to your repertoire at the resort's acclaimed Thai cooking school and feel the world from different perspectives at The Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Chiang Mai
- Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Mae Rim
- Four Seasons Chiang Mai
- Four Seasons Thailand
- Chiang Mai Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai Chiang Mai Province, Thailand