My husband and I spend 5 days in this lovely resort with roughly a dozen close family and friends in January 2014. A few months later, everyone... EVERYONE still mentions how much they enjoyed the trip and how delightful and helpful the hotel staff were.
Overall, the grounds are absolutely immaculate and serene, great for photos. The private pools in the private pool villa and the 4 bedroom villa are heated which is a real treat in the winter. On a map the villa look quite far away from the main dining and lobby areas; however, in reality it is only a 5-7 minute walk. Hotel golf carts can also be dispatched quickly to villas 24 hours a day to shuttle guests to and from the main dining and lobby areas.
The hotel staff and event managers are experienced and professional event planners. All aspects of our wedding went smoothly and exceeded our expectations.
The only slight drawback is the location of the resort. The resort is located roughly 20-25 minutes by car from the city center. Making a trip out to the city center requires advanced planning, either booking a hotel shuttle or calling a taxi. The beautiful surroundings at the resort more than makes up for this tiny shortcoming though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling in the majestic Mae Rim Valley, Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai features refined local Lanna Kingdom culture and contemporary designer-enriched Pavilions with stunning views of terraced rice fields and misty mountains beyond. Minutes from the historic city of Chiang Mai, the resort is a perfect springboard for discovering the Northern region's most glittering heritage sites and colourful contemporary life. Explore the resort's lush tropical grounds to discover intriguing insights into the exotic local flora and fauna. Tick off atmospheric ancestral shrines, rice fields and beloved water buffaloes. Discover local flavours and original cocktails, especially those created by world-renown mixologist Javier de la Muelas. Add another talent to your repertoire at the resort's acclaimed Thai cooking school and feel the world from different perspectives at The Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Chiang Mai
- Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Mae Rim
- Four Seasons Chiang Mai
- Four Seasons Thailand
- Chiang Mai Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai Chiang Mai Province, Thailand