AS soon as you arrive there is a feeling of warmth from all the staff.
The rooms are clean and spacious with everything you need readily available.
We did not use the spa but others that did were impressed with the facilities.
We were advised where to go for days out and booked them at the hotel. Having an English owner helped with this.
Compared to other stays in Thialand the food was more interesting and varied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a relaxing, boutique, garden resort situated in the beautiful and tranquil Maerim Valley, a 30 minute drive from Chiang Mai International Airport and in the centre of the wide range of Chiang Mai's attractions. Offering a full range of recreational activities the facilities include two swimming pools, a beautiful Thai spa, a fitness centre, a sauna, and a lakeside relaxation sala with library These facilities are surrounded by the finest relaxation environment and nature. The resort features 47 understated rooms & villas in huge sub-tropical surroundings with approximately 1,000 trees, an impressive lake, 3 fishponds and many garden areas with relaxing garden salas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Suansawan Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Away Suansawan Centara Boutique Collection Hotel Mae Rim
- Suansawan Resort Chiang Mai Chiang Mai Province, Thailand