“Great eperience”

Ranked #7 of 43 things to do in Mae Rim
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Ok 1st up. NO way these tigers are drugged!
Loved this park, only negatives would be the unclear online prices compared to when you get there but they have great packages once there and the wait to get in the cages but really this wasn't so bad as there are plenty to walk around and see. The babies were the busiest but so worth it.
The keepers are great at actually following the tigers around not pushing them into the tourist needs yet getting you nice and close for pics and cuddles.
My 3 teenage boys loved the whole experience as did we and would do it all again.
Make sure you eat lunch at the restaurant as the food was wonderful, fresh, hot. perfect.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,115)

Reviewed December 17, 2012

It was a last minute decision to go and see the tigers on the recommendation of a young couple we met while on a days cookery course. Experiencing stroking and petting 19 month old tigers is something we never imagined we would do and we are so pleased we did it. The restaurant is very good too, serving a Thai buffet.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

amazing experience! we went last week and all the tigers were playing with each other and running about. we had some great photos taken by a photograph which were all put on CDs and also took our own cameras in. it is quite good value and well worth the visit. there is a lion there that is in a small enclosure and I would like to know that he gets moved about and can have a strole abou like the tigers do.
we had lunch there as well was a good pizza and nice smoothie and good value. we also went on the blown up water balls on the lake out the front that was great fun and amazing for 150baht. did get hot in balls though but probably didn't help with all the laughing. great day out highly recommend it.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Had a chance to visit Mae Rim district and this Tiger Kingdom was not far from the hotel I stayed.
This is not a zoo. There are only tigers of all size from new born to big cat.
You can get into the cage to stay closely to tigers and take pictures.
I chose to visit big cats and the smallests.
Both size seemed no harm. They were cats to me. All were adorable and cute!!
I would definitely take one home if I could hahaha.
The fee was differentiate by the size of the cat. The smaller of the cat you would like to see, the higher the price it would be; from THB 420 to THB 620.
There are packages as well. You could choose 2 or 3 size of the cat and it would cost a thousand something.
They had a photographer available at THB 299 per cage + CD of 40-50 pictures.
I travelled alone so they give me a discount for the photographer to THB 200 and I chose they went with me into the smallest tigers cage. (This is optional. If you have a friend going with you then you can have your friend taking pictures for you)
Apart from this tiger visit, you could also stay outside the cage and watch the tigers, enjoying buffet lunch. The buffet lunch price is, of course, cheaper than the cage entrance fee.
If you have a chance and are not afriad to be eaten, I really recommend you visit this place.
You will know how it feels like when you touch and hug these adorable little monsters. ^_^

1  Thank Wenyuan X
Reviewed December 15, 2012

From a purely once in a lifetime experience, this visit was fantastic and at the moment it is impossible for me to imagine doing anything that will surpass this experience.