Three Wells Hotel
Pitchup.com
All reviewssmall lakeyoung couplebiscuitsbottled waterlovely barhotel is beautifulpeaceful locationbreakfast menuchristmas mealfamily roomwelsh countrysidepuddinglocal producerun hotelprivately owned hotelrolling hillsowners and staff
Reviewed August 1, 2011

First time I had been to Wales and this hotel was perfect.
It had a warm cosy feel to the building, almost cottage like.

The service was excellent and friendly, on our first morning advice was given on ideal walking areas and even an umbrella was provided as it started to rain as we stepped outside.

The dinning and lounge area has lovely views over the nearby lake and you have the option of sitting outside too.

We ordered food on the Saturday evening which was amazing. Very tasty and local produce was used.

Throughout the hotel the rooms are clean and tidy to a high standard. The bedrooms are homely and I slept very well in the comfortable bed! I was told all the bedrooms are going being refurbished soon which will add a nice touch.

About a 15 minute walk to the nearby town and only seconds away from beautiful countryside walks.

I fully relaxed staying at the Three Wells - I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Arnold83
Reviewed July 22, 2011

We stayed here for the Royal Welsh show after a cancellation came up last minute on bookings.com, I can only say I'm so thankful that it did. The check in was quick and personal with the receptionist showing us to our room. The room was spotless with lovely views of the lake and countryside and the beds were so comfortable that we slept past breakfast the next morning, which I’m sure would have been great. The evening meal was top notch and can't fault it especially for the great value prices. We paid £153.00 for an in my opinion 5* B&B and this included a nights stay, full breakfast (if we had got up), a 3 course meal for two with a bottle of wine and drinks!!!!!

Brilliant stay and already booked for next year!!! Thanks for a lovely relaxing getaway!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank charliea87
Reviewed June 5, 2011

We stayed at this small privately owned hotel this weekend. Beautiful surroundings, very comfortable rooms and nothing was too much trouble for the young owners. Very convenient location for Llandrindod Wells and Builth Wells Showground.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Suebeth42
Reviewed May 17, 2011

We recently stayed at this hotel, we arrived very late due to traffic, and the lovley man on reception offered to make us some food for us.We sat in the bar eating the food , on the lovley leather couch, watching the tv !!! It was like being at home.

The rooms where very clean, and the beds comfy, the shower was very powerfull, and their where plenty of towels and shower gells, and lots of tea, coffee and water which was great as no shops near by.

The breakfast was fantastic...every choice on offer...and the lady offered us great service and we left very full.

I found it very relaxing staying at this hotel, its opposite a lake , and when we opened the curtains it was a great view of all the ponies in the field. Its a lovley homely place, warm and welcoming...would go back again.

I think it would be a great base to explore the welsh countryside.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank oasisdisco
Reviewed April 18, 2011

Lovely location, great prices, nice food, just about everything is good. Or better than good!
We will be back again for sure!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple