“good salads, fries and clean”
Review of Caravan Inn

Caravan Inn
Ranked #7 of 12 Restaurants in Abu Ghosh
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have a friend who always judges a restaurant by its restrooms. This place had really clean restroom and very ample as well. The salads were good although the fried eggplant was cold. I loved the french fires (chips). Service was very fast and we had a roadside view from our table. No complaints.

Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

We went there because te place is supposed to serve the best Hummus in all the country.... What a shame... The Hummus was standard, I had some in Europe that felt more "home made" than this one... Service was awfull, plates not that good either, and the check was enormus compare to the quality of this place...

Not recommanded.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

The traditional Hummus-Fries-Salad in not challanged here, but hey - who needs to challange it? the Hummus and Labane are very good, the salads are freshly cut and refreshing - a great place to eat!

Reviewed June 5, 2012

The food was discussing, I mean I terrible, they just threw some overcooked meat on a plate. I am a terrible cook and I could have made the meat soo much better.

1  Thank Sonya G
Reviewed April 17, 2012

The original restaurant has been
established in 1950 and called "Caravan" due to its location
at the transit station, by the main road to Jerusalem.
At the front of the building, you
can feast your eyes on the impressive ceramic work
of the artist Bezalel Schatz, telling the history of
the village.
Recommended:
Labane (White cheese)
Kubbe (Meat in pastry)
Lamb Chops
Chicken Shashlik
Shishbarak
A bit expensive for this type of restaurant
Personally, I prefer another restaurant in Abu Gosh village but my boss is visiting at Caravan every Friday during last 30 years.

1  Thank evakama