Third stay here, as usual the standards are outstanding. The attention to detail is great and the welcome very warm. The staff are all very helpful and attentive. The restaurant provides really lovely, tasty and top quality food. Again the staff are wonderful and make the evening an enjoyable time.
When you are there you must visit the spa...... The treatments are very good and well priced.... Natalie is a true professional, makes you very welcome and comfortable throughout your time there and highly experienced at her craft.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With contemporary style and comfort within an historic listed country house, this privately owned hotel sits discreetly amid 75 acres of Essex parkland, within 30 minutes of Stansted Airport. Partly surrounded by a moat, Prested Hall offers 15th and 18th century interiors, stunning Art Nouveau decor and elegant 1930s extensions. With 15 attractive en suite rooms and an adjacent health club,with additional serviced (Peresteda) apartments, the owners of Prested Hall have attempted to create a place of quality, where comfort, style and relaxation exist without cold formality. Hotel guests will find helpful staff, and attention to detail, with fresh flowers throughout the house, along with books to browse through, DVDs to borrow, real coffee in the rooms and, always, the pleasure of being away from city stress amid beautiful surroundings. Situated just off the A12, a 5 minute drive from Kelvedon station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your Prested Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prested Hall Colchester
- Prested Hall Hotel Colchester
- Prested Hall Hotel Feering, Colchester