Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
1,734 results
All reviewschill barel medmarket placeon sitesports barmarriott vacation clubmarbella beach resortfamily poolcharlie's barwasher and dryerfull kitchenmarriott ownersbedroom unitkids clublaundry roomrental carthree bedroom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We travelled in mid June for 2 weeks.and had another excellent holiday. This time we strolled into the nearby village of Elvira most nights to sample the excellent restaurants whilst watching the world cup! There are very few luxury destinations able to accommodate a family of 5 or 6 in one unit. Book well in advance for good value daily rates.

Room Tip: Afternoon sun.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank James007M
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Four of us stayed in a two bedroom, spacious, well appointed apartment which should satisfy the most demanding of holiday makers. We had a wonderful view overlooking the well tended, extensive gardens and the sea. The complex boasts three pools catering for every body from family's with small children that are attended by life guards to quieter pools where junior access is restricted.This was the only holiday I have been on where there was not a problem with sun beds, not only is there an abundance, making reserving them unnecessary,but laying towels out before breakfast, is actively discouraged by the staff. The sandy beach is directly in front of the grounds and if you turn left there are two very good fish restaurants a short walk along the beach.
A really pleasant holiday, I would recommend.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the children's pool
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank stella013
Ryan N, Corporate Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Thank you for your five-star TripAdvisor review! We are glad that you and your family enjoyed staying at Marriott’s Marbella Beach Resort! The sun beds are a popular amenity at the resort and we are happy there were plenty available. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope we will see you again soon!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

From the moment we arrived and the staff at the gate greeted us - we felt welcome. This is the first time I stay at a Marriott Resort – not a time share member. I was researching last winter - looking for a summer vacation for our family and I found this gem and I have to tell you that we had a fantastic experience. We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment for two weeks and it had all the equipment you would need – they thought of everything. A total home away from home!

We arrived late but they had offered the service to buy groceries for you beforehand so the fridge was stocked with goods you would need to start your vacation. Very nice touch!
Everything was so clean and well kept – the staff was very friendly and welcoming. We were traveling with two six years old and they totally loved it. The big pool was an endless source of play and the beach just steps away.

If there is a downer (not a bad one though :) it would be that the resort is not located near any "downtown“ area and there are not many good restaurants nearby – but plenty of them in downtown Marbella but you would need a car or a taxi. I recommend renting a car for your stay.

Absolutely loved this resort and I highly recommend it. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: If possible - try to get apartment away from the entrance gate. Sometimes we would hear noises from people coming home late at night.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Sólrún S
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Been coming here for 14years ,and always loved the place,however the last two occasions it has been spoiled by loutish adults and rude loud kids,it seems they have thrown the doors open to anybody ,so while the rooms are all you could wish for,the clientele leaves a lot to be desired,sadly this rough element all seem to be british, so we have sold our weeks and now go elsewhere.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
7  Thank Belladwella

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. We are sorry for your disappointment and that your experience did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be shared with the appropriate managers. Thank you again for your review and for staying at Marriott’s Marbella Beach Resort.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel back in May of 2012 but I am finally getting around to reviewing it. It was a beautiful hotel and we felt like we were in America because it is a Marriott. Our room was a 2 bedroom suite which had a balcony that overlooked the pool. It was a huge room for the 2 of us. Of course we never even used the 2nd bedroom or any of the other bathrooms but it was nice to have a place to eat in the morning (dining room table and kitchen included). We used the pool which was great and relaxing. There wasn't too many kids when we were there either so it was generally quiet. We made it to the beach for a few hours one day and it was relaxing but the beach in Spain isn't as nice as we are used to.

It was a nice location, but I pictured Marbella to be more like Puerto Banus is. The place to be is really Puerto Banus. However, because I am a Marriott Rewards member, I would stay here again if ever in southern Spain. It's a good location for day trips to Tangier and Gibraltar also. I would recommend it over all. Also, it was very clean. The staff was helpful in giving us directions to different things. In fact, they have pre-printed typed direction cards to many placed tourists may ask to go.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple