“Must ensure we go more”
Review of Arte Cafe

Arte Cafe
Ranked #9 of 46 Restaurants in Elviria
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2013

In Elviria for 2 weeks and went to some excellent restaurants and night before I went home finally got down to Arte Cafe and the food was excellent and I had Steak which melted in the mouth. Wife was out for a further week needless to say she visited a few more times.

1  Thank PaulJ263

Reviewed September 1, 2013

The Arte cafe is a bit tucked away between other restaurants but its worth finding! The ribs are the best on the island!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

This restaurant has consistently good food and it is all cooked fresh to order. Food is better than many 5 star restaurants. It is a small establishment. The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to be helpful. I would definitely recommend this restaurant but make sure you book as it is very popular. Favourite place to go in Marbella

1  Thank EMM1907
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I am absolutely incensed at the review that Lickol B, who was apparently 'present on the evening' of the grumpy waitress, has written. I was one of the party of 5 that night, myself and my 11 year old daughter, my friend and a lovely couple we had met during our holiday. To suggest we were drunk is totally insulting, and even more insulting is to say we were rude - I have never in my life been rude to anyone in the service industry and would never allow anyone in my company to be either. The waitress concerned was sullen, unhelpful and frankly appeared to not want to be there at all. The restaurant itself was lovely and as previously stated the food was delicious, the evening was just tainted by the attitude of the waitress.
I can only assume Lickol B, who I notice is new to Tripadvisor, is a friend or employee of the establishment, as my friend who wrote the original review had not mentioned what date we had been in the restaurant, so the lies about the rudeness, loudness and drunkenness, along with the comments about needing to stay at home are in my opinion rude, false and absolutely a biased review by someone with their own interest in the venue. Please remember some of us are honest decent people who tell the complete truth to help other travellers make their own judgements, people who fabricate stories, especially where children are involved should really think before writing false reviews.

10  Thank dkl16
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I was present on the evening of review "Grumpy Waitress" the people were very loud and rude
and if they had not been so drunk they would have noticed how nice and considerate the waitress really was. I would go back not only for the food but for the service of this young lady.

Some people need to stay at home, rather than venture into the world with their lack of tolerance for others.