“Stayed here several times”

Brinsea Green Farm Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Congresbury
Brinsea Green Farm Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 3 Congresbury B&B and Inns
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Stayed here several times”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I have stayed here several times, both for work and leisure, over several years. I have always found it friendly, welcoming, comfortable and peaceful, with a good breakfast to follow.

Very happy to recommend. My next visit is already booked.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Malcolm B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stayed at Brinsea Green Farm in July 2013 and last year in October, my trip was educational and I stayed for two weeks at a time while studying at Bristol ground school.
The room I stayed in was a double en-suite which had great views over the fields towards Mendip Hills. The room its self was very clean warm and cosy and there was fresh towels provided everyday plus free products in the bathroom for the guests to use.
Delia made me very welcome she gave me full use of the kitchen (she gave me my own shelf in the fridge) access to the oven, microwave etc. to I could cook my own meals in the evening, and even came in for a chat when I came in each evening, which was nice after a long day studying.
The breakfast in the morning was excellent you could choose what time you would like to eat with plenty of choose from, all home made.
I would definitely recommend staying at this farm; it has a home from home feeling and Delia couldn’t do enough to make my stay comfortable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Worcester, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 30, 2013

What a great place, location is superb and quiet.. the owner only too pleased to accommodate her guests... washing done and early morning breakfast - with the BEST fresh fruit platter ever seen at a B& B.. Superb overnighter whilst on a HUGE bike ride... Highly recommend the place, rooms great and does what it says on the tin and MORE..

Room Tip: All rooms we had were fine.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Ellen W
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Have stayed here several times over the years and cannot recommend it highly enough. Delia is a very welcoming and hospitable host and the house is in a beautiful location with several very comfortable bedrooms and a lovely lounge with roaring log fire in the winter. Breakfast is great with a good variety ensuring that like me you leave a little fatter than when you arrived.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank James L
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I left booking accommodation for Bristol Ground School until the last minute and it was probably the best thing that happened! All the Cheddar B&Bs were booked, and so I had to look elsewhere and ended up staying with Delia at Brinsea Green. The drive is at most 20 mins, though often you can make it in 10. Delia makes you welcome right from the start, and each morning you get a full breakfast each morning - always go full English as its about the only thing to look forwards to each day when you're on ground school!

In the evening I would arrive back to a roaring fire in the front room where there was plenty of space to study. I completed both modules here and was more than happy to return. My friends who stayed in Cheddar paid the same or more for accommodation that was of a far lower standard then you get with Delia. Many of the B&Bs in Cheddar rely on BGS for trade and so know they can get away with quite shoddy rooms, while Brinsea Green has a variety of guests, many of them repeat customers. I think this is the best place I've heard of for BGS students.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank IGT1
The Hague, The Netherlands
Reviewed September 25, 2012

The woman who runs the B&B was very hospitable. She did a few extras without asking money for it. The place is great: rooms, breakfast and very quiet. A topper on our bicycle trip from Harwich to Land's End.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Loughborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I stayed at Brinsea Green for a year until recently while working locally, and a nicer home from home one couldn’t hope to find. Delia has made it the ideal place to relax after a day at the office. Brilliantly equipped and organised, hugelywelcoming, and superb value for money. I was far sadder to leave here than I was to leave the job. If you’re looking for a B&B in the area, then look no further.

Keith H

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Congresbury
DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol South - Cadbury House
Lower Stock Farm Bed & Breakfast
Milton's Country Lodge
Milton's Country Lodge
#1 of 2 in Lower Langford

Been to Brinsea Green Farm Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!