“Fabulous!”
Review of The Chocolate Tart

The Chocolate Tart
More attraction details
Owner description: This cookery school is a must for chocoholics and anyone who enjoys creating or cooking. Learn how to enrobe, make fresh cream hand rolled truffles, moulded fondant creams, easter eggs, chocolate Christmas baubles, coloured chocolate hens ..... The list is endless. Choose from 1, 2 or 3 hour classes and expect to package and personalise your products to take home something that looks exactly as if it came from a professional chocolate shop! Tutored chocolate tastings are also available and these can be taken to any venue, hotel or office if you are a large group who can't get out to the workshop in Congresbury.
cumbria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Having been here on the last day of a hen party at the weekend, we were all loud however the team looked after us all really well! Being a big chocolate fan I was in my element. I would definitely recommend anyone to go! The girls are lovely and very welcoming.

Thank you so much for the lovely chocolates that we got to take home after making them. I will be back! after having to leave in a rush as was travelling back up to cumbria i will make sure i have more time!

Visited April 2014

Weston super Mare, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great Mother's Day gift!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Had such a fun morning making chocolates and gift wrapping them. This was a gift from one of my daughters, we went together with friends, another mother and daughter and had a really great time. Thanks Lisa for making us feel so welcome and helping us to create something that looks just amazing and will taste fantastic too! Don't think they'll last until Mother's day though! Can really recommend this as an exciting, fun and tasty outing!

Lisa C, Owner at The Chocolate Tart, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
It was a lovely, fun group you joined on Sunday (as always!), thank you for your comments, I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your class
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Fun filled edible treat!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I attended a 3 hour workshop on Sunday and was amazed at how much I managed to make in the time! Lisa's calm (but organised and efficient) manner kept everyone on track so that we'd all have lots and lots of wonderful chocolate to come away with. We also had the opportunity to do lots of "taste tests"(!!) along the way. We were in a small group of 5 and we found that we had many shared interests and had lots of laughs and some friendly banter along the way - particularly when we were all trying to come up with our own creative suggestions for our own fondants. Lisa was able to reassure us when we had a good idea that we were unsure of and to politely advise us if it would taste awful (rather than risk disappointment later). At the end we wrapped our huge bounty in little bags and gift boxes to take away in our own little paper carrier bags (too many to juggle without one!). The end result was very professional looking and we were all astounded at the quality of the chocolates that we'd produced. I had a great afternoon and can't recommend it enough to chocolate lovers or those wanting to make a loved one a special personal gift - you can decorate and flavour the chocolate to their own personal taste making a truly individual and thoughtful present. A fab day, thanks Lisa.

Lisa C, Owner at The Chocolate Tart, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
A fun way to make your Mother's day gifts!!
I suspected they wouldn't last until Sunday!!
“1hour quick work shop”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I organised a 1 hour quick workshop for 2 adults and 1child. March 22nd 2014. W arrived and were greeted by Lisa. Our lesson began on time and the example of what we would make looked very impressive.

My first thoughts were. This was not going to be good, I will not be able to achieve this in one day let alone one hour.

Lisa convinced us it was possible, she was so write. It turned out to be the best hour I've spent in ages. My finished chocolate box complete with truffles, sits proudly on my dresser awaiting presentation to mum on Mothering Sunday.

Thank you so much, we are looking forward to seeing you again soon. As will be booking this venue for my 10 year old daughters birthday party later this year.

Allison

Lisa C, Owner at The Chocolate Tart, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Hi Alison, I could see that you were worried when you arrived that you were going to leave with a disastrous creation! But as I promised you....I am the teacher and you left with something that i know you were extremely proud of!! Well done!
Bristol, United Kingdom
“A wonderful experience making Chocolates at the Chocolate Tart”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I was lucky enough to be given a voucher to come and learn how to make hand made chocolates! It was the best present I've ever had! We learnt so much and Lisa was a great teacher. We packaged everything that we made in little boxes and sachets and we could even wrap our chocolates in coloured foils if we wanted to. The rest of the class were lovely like minded people and we were all allowed to eat as much as we liked - as long as we promised to keep a secret to the outside world who ate the most!! My family couldn’t believe that I had made all of the chocolates I was showing off to them - I really was so proud of my chocolates. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves cooking or making things. It was a total escape from reality and such a great and unusual present idea.

Visited February 2014
Lisa C, Owner at The Chocolate Tart, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Hi Amy, I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your class with us. See you again soon!