“Impromptu family meal!”

Kismet
Ranked #7 of 18 Restaurants in Congresbury
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Asian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Welcome to Congresbury's Newest Indian Restaurant! We offer an exquisite dining experience, serving authentic recipes that tantalise all of your senses and make your mouth water. Our Executive Chef's have mastered a range of recipes by working all around the UK picking up culinary skills and can create each dish to perfection. We only use the best and freshest herbs, spices and ingredients to ensure each mouthful is a sensational burst of flavours. A warm, inviting and intimate atmosphere will surround you as you enter our elegant restaurant. With 60 covers we are able to accommodate large tables and parties as well as offering more cosy tables for couples or small groups. We look forward to seeing you at our restaurant in the near future!
Yatton, United Kingdom
“Impromptu family meal!”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Excellent freshly cooked food as ever. Great variety of dishes to choose from and the usual friendly service. Best Indian in the area by some distance.

• Visited March 2014

“Great Local Indian Food”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

This is our local indian and I have to say we have never been disappointed.
Being only a few doors away we have just started to pop in on an occasional evening rather than getting a takeaway as its not too far to leave our teenager on baby sitting duty! So this Valentines my husband and I treated ourselves.

This is a very small restaurant so it has quite an homely feel which we quite like.

As a Vegetarian I always love the variety of their menu and feel spoilt for choice, it always takes me a long time to divide what I would like as I feel spoilt for choice.

I was most impressed that the waiter managed to get my husband to try a new dish (in 14 years Ive never known him to order anything other than chicken madras, so this was most impressive!)

The food is always fresh and tasty, the staff are very friendly and I always feel like they go out of their way to accommodate. They are clearly passionate about their business and that comes across.

I can't remember what I ordered but it was delicious and it was topped off with the waiter bringing over a rose and box of lindor chocolates as a nice valentines touch!

I look forward to my next visit.

• Visited February 2014
Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Surprise birthday visit”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Since opening a few years back, this is probably the place we have eaten at, or had take away from, the most.
Everything tastes fresh, there is a huge variety on the menu and they are always happy to add or remove an ingredient if requested.
Our children (4&8) love the food here too and are becoming more adventurous with their choices. We always have that ' I've eaten too much' feeling when we leave as there food is just so nice.
A lovely family business, and always welcoming.

“Congresbury local”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Food is freshly cooked .... friendly and helpful service ... food is aways good ... we visit a couple of times a month and occasional takeaways and have always enjoyed ... lucky to have this in our village.

UK
“Great Indian food”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Quality food and a good menu choice. Service fine and very friendly. Only small problem is that it is a little dark and 'cold'. Would recommend.

• Visited January 2014