“Don't Waste Your Money Here!”
Review of Pantego Bay

Pantego Bay
Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Pantego
Cuisines: Seafood, Cafe
Reviewed August 12, 2014

The food was way below average and the price was too high! Don't waste your time or money here!!! First and last time here!@

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stopped there for lunch today and were pleasantly surprised by the neat seaside décor, They let my husband sample the gumbo before ordering. Both were very good. My fried shrimp was delicious-not greasy at all. Service was attentive and we will be coming back!

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We went to the area to try a place reviewed by Dinners Drive ins and Dives only to find it closed down. Pantego Bay was just down a block.
This was a good find as the food was extremely fresh and good. The cold slaw was good and creamy on the Po Boys we had. The seafood for the Po Boys was cooked just right.
We would go directly to Pantego Bay the next time rather than end up as a second choice.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Been here a few times. It is a wonderful place. I love the atmosphere!! It has be come my favorite seafood restaurant in the DFW area.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

My husband and I arrived around 9 pm on Friday night. The owner told us to come in but they were closing soon. The website says open until 10 pm, but he said they close at 9. We quickly ordered our beer- they had several great craft beers on tap- Lakewood Temptress and Revolver Blood and Honey. Got fried shrimp and fried oysters for our meal- over battered but tasty. Our server was pleasant and efficient. Dinner plus 3 (18 oz) beers came to $37. At this price, we will be back. I'd like to try the grilled shrimp and the redfish next time.