“Great Now!”

Cuisines: Seafood, Cafe
Arlington, Texas
“Great Now!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

When Pantego Bay opened it was rough but now it is fast and really fun... the food is outstanding!
Last night it took 15 minutes to get food!

• Visited May 2013

“Just So-So”
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Went with a few friends today to check out the new place.

Very disappointed.

The "spicy" fried catfish was terrible. Fries and onion rings were bland (plus undercooked). Portion size was small considering how much the plate costs.

Server was great. Atmosphere was awesome.

Most likely a great bar but a less than desirable place to get good seafood.

• Visited April 2013
Arlington, Texas
“Pretty Good For A New Place!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We decided to try out Pantego Bay when we realized that it had opened. The inside is decorated with little pictures all over the walls, one has famous stars, another has fish and crabs and other things from the wall, another has scenic pictures and so on. We found out one of the owner's is an artist and painted the larger paintings on the walls.

Our server was names Nicki and she was so very friendly. Service was a little slow, but that wasn't her fault, she was trying as hard as she could and did a great job. My husband and I ordered the seafood platter to share, we asked if we could have it half grilled (for me) and half fried for him. My brother ordered an order of fried oysters. Our server had to come back and tell us that they only had four oysters left, but could substitute shrimp for them, which was ok with my husband and brother...although they were both a little disappointed because they both like oysters so much. Nicki came back again to tell us that they could only grill the catfish and shrimp, again that was ok with us. When our order came out, it was all fried and they had to take it back and fix it. Then they messed up our sides and my brothers, but quickly fixed our orders and apologized. We all really enjoyed the food, the grilled catfish was excellent and some of the best grilled fish I've ever had. The shrimp was great also, maybe just a tad over cooked and a tiny bit salty, but still really good!

I know that they just recently opened and it takes a new place a few weeks to get the kinks out. But I can tell that this will be a great new seafood place in our neck of the woods! When you go, ask for Nicki, she was so sweat and even shook my hand and told me that it was so nice to meet me!! Now that's what I call good service!!!

• Visited April 2013