Stayed only one night,resort has a Super General Manager who is really trying very hard.
Unfortunately the sea is full of rubbish and you don't feel like going to the sea.
Great place for families but beware sea is really NOT clean.
Very sad to see the beaches are dirty which is a major problem now at Indonesia,Cambodia,Vietnam and most parts of Thailand unless they educate the people to not to throw rubbish in the sea these countries will not have a beach by the end of next 5 years
Very very sad!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gayana Eco Resort rests serenely at the edges of Gaya Island off the coast of Borneo. 52 over water villas designed to enhance the soothing sounds of the surf, while capturing the enduring vistas of Mt. Kinabalu on the distant horizon. At its heart is about protecting and re-generating our precious Marine Ecology, and the only property to feature its own Marine Ecology Research Centre propagating Giant Clams and restoring damaged coral reefs. Striking the perfect balance of forward thinking ecology and indulgent luxury which pampers both the body and the enlightened soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gayana Eco Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gayana Eco Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Gayana Resort
- Gayana Eco Resort Malaysia/Pulau Gaya