“A peach by the beach!”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We revisited the cafe after our first visit some 5 years ago. We were not disappointed. The menu offers something for everyone and the service was swift and friendly. I opted for a Puy lentil and feta cheese salad with roast beetroot with watermelon juice to drink. Both were delicious. It's not cheap to eat here, but we found that all over Australia prices have risen sharply since our last visit.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

The owners have an amazing location right on top of Hyams Beach.
Staff were extremely friendly and the menu is varied, using mostly locally-sourced ingredients - and with great vegetarian options.
Prices are not cheap but not unreasonable.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

The only place in Hyams Beach to get food, coffee - and they do it well. Great for fish and chips or a light meal - mostly lunches, but dinners too in summer. No view of the beach, but a nice atmosphere. And close to the beach so you can pop in for a smoothie or freshly squeezed juice on your way back from the beach.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

This is such a lovely place to come, always feel welcome, and after only being there once, the waitstaff remembered my coffee order on the second morning!!! It's the only cafe in the small village, but worth going back to for any meal/coffee you've got time for. Beware though, it can get extremely busy on weekends!!! Quite a change from weekdays, but although it was a longer wait, it was still reasonable. Would definitely recommend to anyone, looking forward to going back during my next visit to the area

Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

I've just waited 20 minutes for my coffee. The chef was able to make my bacon and eggs in the same time. Cafe busy? No. I'm motivated to write this because during my wait I watched as the "barista" casually wandered around, chatted and laughed with locals.
There's "friendly" and then there's lazy and slack.
Fill orders first then chat. This is a business. Isn't it? Maybe a hobby.
It's a lovely village in a beautiful location.
Maybe have your breaky in huskisson then visit Hyams.

3  Thank Williams3112