“Best organic home delivery”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Organic Feast

Ranked #16 of 50 Restaurants in East Maitland
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“Best organic home delivery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

WOW the home delivery is fantastic service. I love love love getting my organics, raw dairy and fruit and vege delivered to my door. They are very very helpful and have a huge range to choose from. The website is very easy to use and I have had everythig arrive cold. The cafe is nice, I wouldnt rave about it though. Maybe offer more from the cafe into the vege boxs so we can enjoy without having to go into the store. Parking is not fantastic and you can normally find a spot. Had a toddler over my shoulder asleep so the staff carried my groceries out to my car. Great service. Keep up the good work and thankyou for delivering to Muswellbrook.

• Visited December 2013

Newcastle, Australia
“Great Organic Shop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Love this shop but is does lack a few things.

Has loads of organic local products and everywhere else.
Highly recommend their "Tours" so you can understand the place better.

PLEASE NOTE: The "Tour" isnt really a tour, its about foodies coming together and talk and ask questions about different things, but this would be the best time to ask about products or healthy living.

I do wish they would have people asking if you need help more, being a new Vegan this place can be hard to find things, or even find things you would never think off. When I have asked the staff dont seem to know a great deal about a number of things.

Also would love more Vegan options, they dont stock meat substitutes which I would have thought they would have, I have to buy a number of vegan products through the post from Sydney. I hope in the future this will change. I have asked them to stock vegan meats and even gave them a supplier in Sydney, but nothing came from it.

They do stock organic meats too.

You can order mixed boxes of organic fruits and veg every week and have it delivered.

They do a number of food & health type courses, shows, get togethers and movie nights, some free, gold coin donation or quiet pricey. (Something for everyone)

Shop also has a cafe called "Momo wholefoods Cafe" I have also done a review for the cafe.

• Visited July 2013
East Maitland
“Rude”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

W found the cafe staff rude. It closes early of a day and its like eating in the middle of an over priced grocery shop..

1 Thank Trina M
Newcastle, Australia
“Organic cafe and lots more”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

We had heard of the "organic feast" at east Maitland and went for lunch. Very casual low fuss. Great "pie" with a really tasty salad. Good value. The associated organic "supermarket" is amazing.

• Visited August 2012