Here is an extract from my email to the owners after returning home:
Thanks for your kind attention such as the special birthday cake, arranging the island tour and caring for my daughter’s foot when she scratched it on corral. My daughters described the snorkeling experience as an awesome visit into Nemo’s aquarium…. We are all hoping to revisit your quiet retreat at the end of the mangrove causeway some day and scuba dive when we do.
Recommendation: take only a half day tour to Chocolate Hills, the rest of the Bohol tour is of lesser interest when compared to the marine life and quiet isolation available at the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Islahayahay is a fully equipped boutique resort, and it is situated in the peaceful Barangay of Lomboy on Pangangan Island, Calape, Bohol. Pangangan Island is designated as a marine conservation area, and is an ideal location for snorkeling, diving and ecological adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Isla Hayahay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isla Hayahay Hotel Calape
- Isla Hayahay Hotel Bohol
- Isla Hayahay Bohol Province/Calape, Philippines