My sisters and I traveled to Bohol in February of this year. We were 7 and occupied 3 rooms. We had booked the river cruise as well as the boat trip with every meal included. Paul and Ara made our stay very comfortable and pleasant. We are so glad we found their website. Their staff was excellent catering to our needs. The only downside is the electricity. It is normal to have blackouts so one cannot help it if there is no electric. Cable was down also for a couple of days. Both of these were beyond their control. They made our vacation memorable!! Food was delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Islahayahay is a fully equipped boutique resort, and it is situated in the peaceful Barangay of Lomboy on Pangangan Island, Calape, Bohol. Pangangan Island is designated as a marine conservation area, and is an ideal location for snorkeling, diving and ecological adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Isla Hayahay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isla Hayahay Hotel Calape
- Isla Hayahay Hotel Bohol
- Isla Hayahay Bohol Province/Calape, Philippines