The Manor Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

I have been there a few times and it's all be spot on the good and the staff member are all very nice and happy to help also the location is very nice it's very clean and bar staff are so nice they will do whatever you want them to do also they are very friendly and will socialise with anybody around them.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Lindamarie1998
Reviewed January 12, 2014

My husband and I have stayed at The Manor Hotel many times over the last 4 years and we had on occasion noticed a lack of attention to quality in recent times. However our stay in January was back up to standard. We stayed in Room 202 which is worth the upgrade. The staff are welcoming and try very hard to please. We came on a Groupon which included afternoon tea in the Hotel's restaurant. The service was very good, and the sandwiches and cakes were plentiful and to a high standard. We had drinks in the bar before dinner and again the staff were very pleasant. Breakfast the following morning was very nice and again, plentiful. I would totally recommend the Manor Hotel again now.

Room Tip: Go for Room 202 - it's small but perfectly formed.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Helen M
Reviewed December 27, 2013

We booked the hotel restaurant for our family Boxing Day lunch. The Menu itself was average as was the food. The soup starter was quite promising however the mains were not great and the crumble for dessert was quite inedible. However, the staff were fantastic, very accomodating and helpful which somewhat compensated for the quality of the lunch

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Martin389
Reviewed December 27, 2013

If I've ever stayed in a smaller room I cannot remember. Almost impossible to move around. Bath barely larger than a sink. This however was counteracted by friendly helpful staff . At the price paid suppose I cannot expect a palatial suite but I feel that this was a little too small and probably only acceptable for one night. Why do hotels do this?

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mick C
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I stayed at the hotel for the weekend. Ejoyed my stay. Room was lovley and cosey food was delicious and staff outstanding. I woukd definatley return and reccomed this hotel to my friends. Windsor is not far having the train station just behind the hotel.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family