“AS GOOD AS ITS REPORTS” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Zaman Of Datchet

Zaman Of Datchet
Ranked #4 of 9 Restaurants in Datchet
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Asian
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At zaman we serve tantalising,aromatic cuisine cooked from the most finest of ingredients in a bright, modern and spacious atmosphere.Purpose built restaurant with all modern facilities & with ample free parking,a family & children friendly environment,catered for all occasions
Marske-by-the-Sea, United Kingdom
“AS GOOD AS ITS REPORTS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

Turned up for a birthday dinner with my wife after seeing it highly rated on Trip Advisor. We were not disappointed this was the best Indian meal I have had and there have been a few. The restaurant was charming and the staff were first class and very helpful. If you are in the area you have to give it a try. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited April 2013

Iver, United Kingdom
“'World-Class Restaurant'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

Zaman of Datchet was a random but worthwhile find for me. Being a vegetarian, it is hard for me to find a good Indian restaurant in the local area. With the a la cart menu and the chef (Shahid) will cook my food to my taste. This is ideal for me as I can see how my food is cooked which is pure vegetarian food and with a clean kitchen, I can tell that this restaurant one of the best.The food not even on the menu will be cooked for me just how I like it. Knowing Indian food well I do applause this restaurant. On top of that, the service is great with a friendly attitude.
Having said all this when it is busy it will take time to be seated and served.
However, I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Wahidz100, Manager at Zaman Of Datchet, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
We here at zaman of Datchet appreciate any feed back.
When we receive feed back this positive it makes all of our hard effort worth while.
Thank for taking the time out to write you review, we very much appreciate it and look forward in welcoming you back very soon.
Taplow
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

We saw the reviews and thought we would give it try. From the moment we entered the restaurant the service was excellent. The food was very fresh and authentic with fantastic flavours. The meal was one of the best curries we have had. We will be back

• Visited April 2013
Wahidz, Manager at Zaman Of Datchet, responded to this review, April 6, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you writing such great review about your recent experience at Zaman of Datchet.

We very much appreciate
feedback from all our guests it makes our efforts worthwhile and inspires our team to achieve higher levels of guest satisfaction.

I would to take this opportunity to thank Trip Advisor, its great to have a website which allows customers to review restaurants.
It gives us a chance to get real opinions based on the customers experience; this is a great tool to help us keep improving our business.
Thank you once again for recommending Zaman if Datchet to other diners.

We eagerly look forward to welcoming you again.

Wahid
London, United Kingdom
“Zaman -what a find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have been coming to Zaman sinceit was first opened. It is fabulous experience -lovely , relaxed atmosphere and excellent Indian food.I was first told of the venture by its owner Ali and he invited me to provide input on some little things like whether to have traditional, round plates, or whether to provide extra touches like more novel, square ones.I am glad to say that when he designed his business model ( by day I am a Strategy Consultant), he always chose the right decision.

Zaman was also loved by my son Thomas who was also a regular from the start ( he is now 7!) -who sadly has been poisoned by his mother to think that Indian restaurants are very bad for children so she keeps him in captivity from both Zaman and myself. One day I hope she eats a Vindaloo by mistake and blows up -releasing him from her captivity! Ali provided evidence to the court of how close we were-and the mother tried to imply that coming to Zaman was leading him astray!!

All very "Alice in Wonderland"

I would love to lead him "astray " there again, when she is underground...

ZAMAN-do it before you die!

Dr Tony Grundy, 4 April 2013

• Visited March 2013
Wahidz, Owner at Zaman Of Datchet, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Dear Dr Grundy,

Thank you for writing such a fun filled review about Zaman of Datchet,
Your published book "Demystifying Strategy"
(How to become a strategic thinker)was a great read.
Once again thank you for signed copy of the publication which I kept at the restaurant.

We eagerly look forward to welcoming you soon.

Ali
London
“Even happier to eat here now I've seen how they cook”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Along with other customers of Zaman restaurant I recently had the chance to attend a Sunday lunchtime cooking lesson under the supervision of the head chef. Having done so I'm happier than ever to eat there and recommend the place to friends!

The standards of hygiene we witnessed in the kitchen were perfect and the skills of the chefs are mind blowing. Let's just say that having been given the chance to cook my own curry it didn't come out as well as the dish demonstrated by the head chef (who has been cooking professionally since 1984). Something which impressed me was the level of effort they go to in preparing the dishes. There are no corners cut, no cost cutting or time saving measures. If they think it will improve the flavour of the food, they do it, no matter how painstaking.

I've lived in Langley for 15 years and have probably tried every restaurant and takeaway in this area over that time. I've never found better Indian food than this and if you haven't tried them yet you should make the trip!

Inviting customers to learn to cook the food themselves is a great idea for showcasing how skilled your chefs are as I doubt any of us will be able to reproduce the food to such a high standard, but it's fun to try and even more inspiring to see how the professionals do it. Whilst not a conventional visit for a sit down meal I have dined at Zaman a number of times in the past year so know that high standards are maintained at all times. Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2013
Wahidz, Manager at Zaman Of Datchet, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you dine with us at Zaman of Datchet,

Thank you for writing such a detailed review. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your cooking and dining experience and that you will be visiting us again. Your feedback has been shared with the entire team and they are grateful for the appreciation.

In addition, I regret that the main course you cooked I never got to try hopefully
next time.

We once again thank you for reviewing Zaman of Datchet and recommending it to other diners. Our team eagerly looks forward to welcoming you again.

Wahid