“Excellent”
Review of Zaman Of Datchet - CLOSED

Zaman Of Datchet
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We offer the very best in authentic Turkish cuisine, combined with excellent service. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will do their best to make your visit a memorable one, ensuring that you will make a reservation for a return visit.
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I don't live near Datchet,,but have eaten at zaman three times and each time had a fantastic eating experience. Really clean-tasting food cooked by chefs that really know what they are doing. Can only imagine that the freshest ingredients go into dishes zaman,,.I Would highly recommend this restaurant for a good night out or a party.

1  Thank Subo1212

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Honestly, I had not heard anything about Zaman's, but my sister calmly informed me that I must have lived under a rock my whole life to not know the awesomeness that is Zamans.

The food was delicious and well balanced, while the atmosphere was relaxed. The staff were very kind, very attentive to all the guests needs.

We had chicken tikka and sheek kebab as the starters, which were both mouth watering. Lamb biryani, keema peas masallah, chicken korai and channa potatoes, with nan breads. Absolutely delicious.

Thank you for a wonderful event!

I will definately be returning!

1  Thank Zulfikar M
Wahidz, Manager at Zaman Of Datchet, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Salaam Alykum!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, we are glad to know you have enjoyed the wedding banquet at Zaman of Datchet recently.

We always strive to provide a memorable experience to our guests with great cuisine, service and ambiance. Your feedback has been shared with our entire staff, we are all very thankful for choosing our establishment.

We eagerly looks forward to welcoming you again.
Kind Regards. Wahid

Reviewed March 2, 2013

A word about the Lobster Makhani - not my usual choice, especially as it's one of the more expensive dishes in the menu. However, it's worth every penny: succulent, flavoursome and fresh, with the lobster blending delightfully with the exotic herbs and spices, served with panache. And that just about sums up Zamans - it's the best Indian restaurant bar none. Comfortable, contemporary and posh without pretentiousness (or exorbitant prices), while the food ranges from traditional, but beautifully crafted, dishes to more unusual and exotic fare.
The restaurant's also marketed very well with good offers via a Facebook page and even their own podcast! Smart!
As Arnie said: 'I'll be back.' If he knew Zamans he'd be back quite often!

1  Thank stevefowler
Reviewed March 1, 2013

As a local in Datchet with so many Indian restaurants to choose from there is no where else I would go. The food is fantastic, with a great selection. What sets this place apart is the fabulous service. The staff really know their menu and gave us some great recommendations that I can't wait to try again! Always accommodating, friendly, and makes you feel truly wined and dined! Great job guys!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Zaman let my wife have her Arbonne beauty products party there free of charge. You weren't obliged to buy anything but those who did said it was excellent.