“One of the best!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Zaman Of Datchet

Zaman Of Datchet
Ranked #3 of 9 Restaurants in Datchet
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At zaman we serve tantalising,aromatic cuisine cooked from the most finest of ingredients in a bright, modern and spacious atmosphere.Purpose built restaurant with all modern facilities & with ample free parking,a family & children friendly environment,catered for all occasions
Oxford, United Kingdom
“One of the best!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed a meal here at the weekend and just disappointed the restaurant is not closer to where I live!
Excellent tasty food, brilliant service and very cheap!
Please eat here and I can assure you that you wont be disappointed!

Visited January 2013
Wahidz, General Manager at Zaman Of Datchet, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Dear guest,
we at Zaman of Datchet very much appreciated for your positive feedback regarding your recent visit.
Your return we gladly lookforward
Thank you.
Jamil

“New Year Eve Party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

What a great night we all had at the New Year Party at the Zaman restaurant Datchet. We were a party of 90 people and there were only compliments for the food and service. The staff were excellent and the Manager ensured that he took responsibily for the party and ensured that everyone enjoyed themselves. We had lots of individual requests between us all and they were all dealt with efficiently and very professionally. Will definitely be returning regularly for dinner and also be using the take away service as the food is so good. Thank You Wahid :-)

Wahidz, Manager at Zaman Of Datchet, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Dear guest,
Thank you for sharing your new year Party experience at zaman of Datchet .
It is with great pleasure that we read your comments and will be delighted to see you return.
Once again Thank you.
Wahid
Chester, United Kingdom
“Excellent Indian Restaurant - Great Food - Great Value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

Have visited this restaurant on a number of occasions. Food is always excellent and certianly one of the very best I have visited.
Service is friendly and all the waiters are very attentive. They go out of their way to ensure the customer is satisfied. Organised an outing from work before Christmas which was superb and enjoyed by everyone.
If you enjoy Indian food you will not get better.

• Visited January 2013
Wahidz, Manager at Zaman Of Datchet, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Wholehearted thank you from all of us at zaman's
restaurant.
We very much appreciate that you have taken time to write this kind words about our establishment.
“Best Indian food for miles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

I cannot believe how long its taken me to get around to writing this. Considering how many times I have eaten here, plus the takeaways delivered. I should have done it along time ago. Maybe its because I wanted to keep it a secret. After all if you find gold you don't tell the world.
But there again I thought Zaman is an exception, people should get to experience the quality of food here, the warm greeting and brilliant service, attentive if your short of time, laid back if you just want those quite unrushed hours. But somehow the guys are always there just when you need them for that extra beer or dropped fork replacing etc. Here its a dining experience, not a rush you out to make way for another customer.
Maybe I'm biased but judging from the familiar faces of the customers I see, I'm not alone.
I appreciate the fact that I can request food be spiced to my taste, request crispy onion bhajis. Other reviewers have mentioned the decor, ambience, setting and how good it is, all true.

I'm wary of taking family members out, different tastes and not always the same dinning experience. No such problem at Zaman. Its the one place all friends and family agree on readily.
The number of times Iv'e heard " you have just got to try this" like they are so enthused over a dish they have not had before. Its a food sharing experience, and fun time.
I like places that make me feel happy, that are warm and welcoming.

Visited January 2013
Reading
“Zaman's a delightful experience - Fantastic Venue, Service and Value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

What a pleasure to dine at this excellent restaurant!, I have visited this restaurant with my wife several times over the years for both the dining-in experience and take away collections. It really delivers an excellent service with friendly staff who accomodate for any occasion.

We recently celebrated my father-in-laws birthday where family members of all ages (Children to Grand Parents) enjoyed a well executed meal with timely starters, mains and deserts for over 15 people. The staff are careful not to interupt when you are in flow with discussions and are observant when you need the attention for extras and drinks (you can be spoilt for choice).

I would gladly recommend this for any occasion, whether its a simple take away, personal dining in meal to a large celebration, I will certainly be celebrating the birth of my daughter at this friendly and well delivered restaurant in the near future.

Many Thanks

• Visited December 2012
Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your glowing review regarding your recent visit at Zaman of Datchet.
It was a pleasure to read about your impressions. It is exactly the feeling we would hope all our guests experience.
we are truly delighted to see you return on other occasions.
Zaman of Datchet UK.