“Good food and a warm friendship”
Review of Piccola Venezia

Piccola Venezia
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Datchet
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Datchet���s Piccola Venezia was established in 1998 by a local Italian family determined to offer locals a taste of relaxed Italian holidays close to home. Of great importance to the Piccola Venezia team is the creation of a comfortable, friendly and cheerful ambience, the ideal accompaniment to true Italian food and the kind of welcoming service more usually seen in Venetian trattorias. Classically designed with traditional furnishings and white and terracotta paint, all complemented by attractive paintings of the famous canals and palazzos of Venice, an acceptable second to the real thing. Celebrity customers including Channel 4���s Kirsty Allsop and Phil Spencer and actor Stephen Tompkinson have given Piccola Venezia���s food their seal of approval alongside locals, and it isn���t hard to see why. The mouthwatering dishes of Italian favourites, including pizzas, are prepared using quality ingredients selected for their fresh flavour and authenticity, whatever the occasion there really is a dish to suit your needs, not to mention a wine to accompany.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and a warm friendship”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

My Partner and I movde to Datchet a year ago !!!! On the day of our moved - we wondered into the Piccola Venezia and was greeting by a wonderful man, who took us on a journey through the menu. In fact, after that one visit, the Restaurant became our kitchen for about three to four months while the builders were doing there thing. Today I am please to say, my partner and I often have our date night at the restaurant - we have become part of the family - the guys put up with us because we are always the last one's to leave. The best bit about the going to the restaurant - we can eat and drink as much as we want to,
and then walk home happy ever after - if you are in the area or new to Datchet, please give it a try and you would love the experience .

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Trevor P

London
“Love this place - Pizzas to die for!!!!!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

This restaurant is a little gem. My family and I have been coming to this restaurant to eat (and get take-away) for several years and it never lets us down. The food is authentic and yummy...their pizzas are to die for! Nothing is too much trouble for the staff, who are always friendly and willing to go that extra mile to meet your needs and to give you the personal touch.
It's a small and intimate restaurant with a such a warm and inviting atmosphere; whether you want to go for a romantic meal with your significant other or go for a meal with the family and the kids, you are always made to feel welcome and comfortable. I would eat here every day if I could!

• Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic local Italian with superb menu”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I have been going to this restaurant for years and its standards remain impeccably high. The menu is very good along with the specials. Its a small restaurant but its layout is very good.

“Love it!!! Best Italian around”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

A group of is went to piccola Venezia's Michael buble night and all I can say is what great fun we all had the food was delicious the service was first class and we partied the night away.
Been to this restaurant several times wether you are looking for a relaxed cosy evening meal or you want to organise a party then this is the place to go.
LOVEEEEE it !!!! x

• Visited April 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great little Italian- very reasonably priced.”
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here on 3 occasions, all have been very pleasant. I visited last night with a large group of girls. The staff were brilliant and very accommodating for such a large group. Food was delious and there were some great specials on the specials board. To top it off the bill was surprisingly reasonable. All in all a great night, great food, great staff.
Great for couples, groups and business travellers, I haven't visited with my young family, but certainly would

Visited May 2014