“Fresh & Tasty Food”
Review of Piccola Venezia - CLOSED

Piccola Venezia
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Datchet���s Piccola Venezia was established in 1998 by a local Italian family determined to offer locals a taste of relaxed Italian holidays close to home. Of great importance to the Piccola Venezia team is the creation of a comfortable, friendly and cheerful ambience, the ideal accompaniment to true Italian food and the kind of welcoming service more usually seen in Venetian trattorias. Classically designed with traditional furnishings and white and terracotta paint, all complemented by attractive paintings of the famous canals and palazzos of Venice, an acceptable second to the real thing. Celebrity customers including Channel 4���s Kirsty Allsop and Phil Spencer and actor Stephen Tompkinson have given Piccola Venezia���s food their seal of approval alongside locals, and it isn���t hard to see why. The mouthwatering dishes of Italian favourites, including pizzas, are prepared using quality ingredients selected for their fresh flavour and authenticity, whatever the occasion there really is a dish to suit your needs, not to mention a wine to accompany.
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I have lived in Datchet for 20 years and never thought about eating here until recently. I was amazed. Friendly atmosphere, staff all extremely helpful and attentive, food is fresh & delicious and at reasonable prices. What you expect in terms of quality from a restaurant in Central London but this is far far better. Would highly recommend to anyone (especially the Veal Milanese).

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I stayed for a night in Datchet and we were very lucky to have found this lovely place. Both of us had three courses which we thoroughly enjoyed. The staff were very friendly and attentive. We highly recommend this lovely restaurant.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Had a lovely real with the family on a busy Saturday night. This is the second time we have eaten there and could not fault it at all service top class as was the food. Will defiantly eat here again when in the area.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

We chose to have Christmas Dinner here and although strangers we were treated like part of the Sicilian family.
Wonderful service and delicious food. Charming surroundings, cosy and welcoming. We will definitely be back. Thank you for a warm and relaxed Christmas Day.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

My partner and I ate here for the first time on 14 December 2013, after meaning to visit for a few months. I had read good reviews about this restaurant, but wanted to see if it was as good as was said and I wasn't disappointed. From the minute we walked in, we were made to feel very welcome, even though they were really busy (which is always a good sign). We were given complimentary bread and olives and not rushed to order, which I hate, and told in detail about the specials. I didn't have a starter and my partner had the Tuscan soup, which was superb and for our mains we had the meatballs and spaghetti and the lamb with lovely roasted potatoes and fresh steamed veg. The wine was great and we were offered complimentary lemoncillo, which I love and they even came back with a refill. You are made to feel special at this restaurant and we're going back to celebrate my birthday in February.....highly recommended.