“What a stunning cafe!”

Ranked #41 of 112 Restaurants in Mount Maunganui
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We ended up coming here twice in the same day, it was that great. Stopped in for a morning coffee. The staff were just great. Really friendly, engaged well & delivered everthing promptly. We were so impressed we went back for lunch, and were hugely satisfied again. Excellent food, and of course the coffee & service were fabulous.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Yum! came here for breakfast on a Sunday and it was fantastic. My husband is disabled and the staff were really helpful and attentive. I had ciabatta with avocado, pesto and tomatoes with an added egg on the side, simple but everything was perfect – fresh, ripe and tasty. My husband had mushrooms and bacon – I had to eat his left overs – they were so delicious ( Felt like bursting and kept me going all day!) Coffee was great, and afterward a wander to Augustine to check out the clothes is essential (note to self – do not overeat next time…)

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Love the coffee at Sidetrack plus the little treat on the side. Yum. Front of staff taking orders could be a bit more friendly but food is lovely so overall a really nice place to have a coffee or brunch.

Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

When staying at the Mount we always come here for brunch and as usual the food and service was great. I enjoyed the salmon eggs bene and my husband the big breakie. Our kids enjoyed the blueberry and banana pancakes with my 7 year old saying it was the best pancakes. We have never been let down with the food or service.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Great coffee. Service terrific. Healthy and fresh food, hence all the exercisers frequent regularly. Staff are always helpful to make sure tables and chairs can be moved to accommodate our varying numbers, but not interrupt other diners. Best breakfast and brunches. Have eaten here several times over the years and have never been disappointed. We recommend to other Australians and NZ, and all have thanked us.