“Great food, great location”

Zeytin at the Mount Mediterranean Cafe
Ranked #35 of 104 Restaurants in Mount Maunganui
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tauranga, New Zealand
“Great food, great location”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

I really like this place and have been for both lunch and dinner a few times but the prices seem to be rising each time I go. Having said that, the food is very good - large portions and great quality. Service is ok but could be better. Good location.

Visited May 2014

Auckland, New Zealand
“Amazing Night and Food”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I was lucky to have been invited to a dinner here this week and was really impressed with the food and service. The food was 5 Star and full of flavour. The waitstaff were very friendly and had great knowledge of the menu. I'll be back next time I'm in town.

Coromandel, New Zealand
“Great food and ambience”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

If you're looking for a yummy range of Mediterranean foods with vegetarian options and/or a great ambience, Zeytin is perfect. Right on the main strip of the Mount we got the last table in the house purely by chance. Even seated by the front door it was absolutely lovely. We enjoyed our meals thoroughly, portions were good value-to-price. Our only disappointment were the mojitos which had another plant substituted for the mint. It was a bitter plant and a bit disappointing as the drink would otherwise have been quite good. They arranged a discount for us, although I believe it should have been more forthcoming given that their menu stated one thing and they served another. Regardless, I would go again and stick to the food. :)

Visited July 2014
“Best takeaway pizza”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Despite confusion as the girl at the counter was unsure if they make pizza and having to check... We thoroughly enjoyed the roast vegetable pizza and I would highly recommend it - ate more than my fair share .

Mount Maunganui, New Zealand
“Great food”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Nothing negative bout this place... They do great food, probably on the upper end of the price bracket for Mediterranean food, but the meals are great and sizes are on the large side, definitely valve for money. Do love taking a doggy bag home with my Falafel salad. A place I visit regularly. Lunch and dinner

Visited June 2014