“Nice all day breakfast”

Gusto
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I enjoyed the Worx breakfast - there was plenty of it and I couldn't finish it all, so I was happy with it. My daughter was quite disappointed with the smoothie she ordered; just tasted and looked like a traditional thickshake and didn't have the texture she associates with a smoothie. Good service from the waitresses though.

There are newer reviews for Gusto

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Have been going to Gusto for years & the food is always good but I wish the service was sooo much better. The young waitress chucked the sugars, salt & peppers on the tables knocking things over while we were eating. She did the same with the other tables. Please Gusto sort the service experience out its spoiling the good food.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

This place could be improved with friendly staff. Had to wait ages for our table to be cleared after previous customers and even then I had to ask because nobody came over. Front counter staff a bit sour and unhelpful as to what food there was. Ended up having quick coffee and leaving, although my daughter had carrot cake and it was reasonably OK. Just the service lets this place down. The bathrooms were also smelly and in need of a decent clean and we were there late morning so it wasn't as if it was later after a busy day - always have clean bathrooms, I say, for customers.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I have been to this café a few times now and the times that I have been here the food has been very good. The service is fine. We did recently go on New Years day and there was a bit of a wait (45 minutes) but considering the place was full that was understandable and they did let us know prior to ordering how long the wait would be. The coffee came out relatively quickly given how busy the café was which was good to tide us over while we waited. All in all a good café with an extensive menu. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

This cafe has been in business for a number of years and I have had some good food here in the past but the service here has always been a bit slack with the staff very off hand. This particular Sunday morning we arrived for breakie, ordered and paid and sat down to wait. And wait we did for 45 mins before getting a refund and leaving. Admitedly they were very busy but they didnt advise us there would be such a wait otherwise we would have gone elsewhere in the first place.
Looking at some of the other reviews regarding service and waiting for long periods for food/.drink here,the owner obviously doesnt care less about the reviews as they dont appear to have taken steps to improve. Visitors from out of town be warned, do not go here especially on a summers's day unless you are prepared for a long wait. There are lots of other cafes at the Mount with great service and this place doesn't deserve the business as they don't give a toss about their customers. However, the food as always been quite good if they can manage to get it to your table in a reasonable timeframe! Every business gets busy, especially a cafe on this tourist strip but if you can't stand the heat....get out of the kitchen