“bit dissapointed...”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“bit dissapointed...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

love kebab and often go Turkish to Go when i come to the Mount normally but, when i had lamb kebab with pita bread last time, one of my teeth almost crack by a tiny born and, when i almost ate half, i found there was a blue spot (mould!!!) on the pita bread... since then, i stopped eating kebab for a while and now i am very cautious when i order kebab anywhere...

Visited February 2013

Papamoa, New Zealand
“A winner - every time a coconut!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

Every single time we chose Turkish 2 Go in the Mount the service is quick (although sometimes you have to wait, but it's worth it), and the food is fresh and fabulously tasty.

Visited February 2013
Rotorua, New Zealand
“What huge meals!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

Last week I had a small mixed salad here, what a huge meal? I had trouble finishing it! Great service, good food. We have eaten here many times when holidaying at the Mount. This place is always busy. Good location on beachfront.

• Visited January 2013
China
“lots of healthy food for your money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

This was a bit of a funny experience when we ordered, because we didn't realize what "all the salads" meant. My experience of Turkish food was actually in Turkey, and this was quite different. On the menu you can order kebabs, rice dishes, salads, etc. Most of the food is all the same but just packaged differently. Ordering a kebab is actually meat with lots of different vegetables in a wrap. I didn't understand this so when I was asked if I wanted "all the salads" with my kebab, I just said "yes." This meant I got onions, hummus, tabouli, pickled cabbage, etc. in my wrap. It was amazing, just quite different from my other experiences with Turkish food. The view is quite lovely, because on the patio you are looking directly at Mt. Maunganui covered with grazing sheep!

• Visited December 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Really delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

We were apprehensive, because the decor of the cafe seemed a little offputting, but we're glad we tried it and were delighted by the quality and quantity of the food. ( My husband is the fussiest eater in the Southern hemisphere). Service was good.

Visited November 2012