“Lunch”

Hastings
“Lunch”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

5 had lunch here, food was good value for money
Drinks took a long time to come
We sat outside and there was no shade offered (very much needed)
Bathrooms were a bit dodgy

The worst thing was when the waiter brought my drink he leaned in close and had the worst morning breath ever, nearly put me off my lunch.

• Visited May 2013

Wellington, New Zealand
“Exceeded expectations.”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

After walking around the base of the mountain we were looking for a cheap coffee and muffin to replenish the body and found it here. A coffee and muffin for $6 was the cheapest around and the muffin came with whipped cream and jam as a free extra. The coffee was as good as anywhere at the Mount and a bonus was the free WIFI.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank beanb41
tauranga
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“more a cafe than a restaurant but great food”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Went here to use a grab one voucher, 2 main courses for the price of one. It was not busy at all but it was a miserable night weather wise, although some places in the Mount mainstreet were very busy, along the waterfront it was deserted.
I ordered the eye fillet steak and my wife the filled chicken breast wrapped in bacon.
My steak was perfect and the salad was really nice as well; the chicken meal went down really well too; also generous portions.

Visited May 2013
Auckland NZ
“Fantastic Meal/Location”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I had brought a voucher off Grabone-Dinner for two. I'm Glad we did. The Calamari King Prawns were so fresh The Best I have ever had. My main meal Steak just cooked perfect to how I like my steak to be, Steak melted in my mouth. Summer Sands I will be back.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank vickiNewZealand
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“OK but not great”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is a large restaurant with pleasant although not overly friendly staff. Prices are a bit on the high side especially considering the foods seems almost like it has come out of the microwave and from packet. Very centrally located and an easy stroll from most of the hotels.

Visited April 2013